Del Bosque/ Juan Mata.

Spain manager Vincente Del Bosque has got to be our worst case scenario when it comes to future loss. He looks like an NW8 to me - I've never seen such low sides and in particular the back is the worse, it's almost down to his neck. That level of loss is definitely my worst fear if the meds stop working for me, there just is no way he has the supply for the massive demand.

Juan Mata will probably surprise you. When reading the paper on the day of the final of the Europa league this year, there was a photo of Chelsea gathered around Rafa Benitez at training. I noticed a small man with a sizeable bald patch, it looked like Mata, so I scanned the rest of the photo and could not find him anywhere. Now I notice in games it looks like he has concealer on the crown, especially when it gets wet. I pointed it out to my Dad and he noticed then that the colour looked off. It works well because if it wasn't for the picture where the bald patch was really evident, I wouldn't have any idea. The patch was quite big too.

You can google them if you don't know what they look like. I suppose non football fans will care too much but I thought I'd point them out :cool:

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Iker is definitely looking a lot fuller than he was 2-3 years ago, whatever he has done!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

I'm guessing concealer for Casilas

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

anyone notice the difference with Roberto Martinez's hair? He looked to be very thin few years back at swansea, then at one stage with wigan he looked like having a full head of hair, now it looks like his balding again!!

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

I noticed Mata last season. He does dye his hair and use concealers.

Martinez seems to manage his loss by growing it out and combing it in a way which conceals the extent of the loss. I've always thought he would be a great candidate. He should go see Lorenzo in Manchester...

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Funny you say that i always thought Mata had great hair but he is definitely thinning. Cassilas is far thinner than he is showing, saw that in the confederations. I see Zach Johnson the golfer got his hair done and it looks great. Rooney looks like he got another job done also,

I havent seen evidence of Mata but would be interested to see pics? Cassilas has been thinning a while and prob uses concealers.

Roberto MArtinez uses concealers and a comb forward technique. He has balded extremley badly. He had solid thick hair as a player in his 20's and early 30's. See attached.

Martinez_1721198a.jpg

• 11 months later...