Dr. Koray Erdogan' visit!

Denny

I'm pretty sure **** trained bisanga and mwamba but I could be wrong. As far as having your back, yes that'd be nice however so far it seems that Erdogan has high ethics and is set on putting out amazing results. I'd find it hard to believe that he would abandon a patient with a less than great outcome.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mickey, wasnt dr bisanga trained by dr lorenzo? or maybe he wasnt trained by dr lorenzo but im pretty sure dr bisanga worked with dr lorenzo. does dr lorenzo use same one step manual extraction as dr erdogan?

i know dr bisanga does manul punches but then leaves grafts in place until recipient sites are done and only then are the grafts taken out. it was explained to me that this allows grafts to be out of body for shorter amount of time.

Bisanga was not trained by Lorenzo, neither was Mwamba. The only surgeon I know who Lorenzo trained was Vories although Vories uses the Neograft mostly but Lion implanters.

i know dr bisanga does manul punches but then leaves grafts in place until recipient sites are done and only then are the grafts taken out. it was explained to me that this allows grafts to be out of body for shorter amount of time.

That's a very interesting technique; I wonder if and how many other doctors do this.

Bisanga and Mwamba were trained by an average surgeon and they both not are among the world's best.

Mickey, that sentence sounds to me a bit like Bisanga and Mwamba are not among the world's best - but I don't believe that's how you meant it to sound...?

That's a very interesting technique; I wonder if and how many other doctors do this.

Yes interesting, and Bisanga does get some great yield for sure.

Mickey, that sentence sounds to me a bit like Bisanga and Mwamba are not among the world's best - but I don't believe that's how you meant it to sound...?

It was an error, it was meant to say "both are among the worlds best" hehe

• 2 weeks later...

If the grafts are punched and severed from surrounding tissue and blood supply I'm not sure how effective leaving them in place would be. Unless he scores them and leaves the bottom portion in tact but it's unclear to me at this point how exactly he does this..

so roughly for 4500 grafts the cost is around 11.250 Euros?does it sound economical from anywhere,?

Ash, Dr. Erdogan charges 2,5 Euros pro graft, so you are absolutely right, 4500 grafts cost exactly 11.250 Euros. We all know we shouldn't make our decision based (only) on price. But if this was the case, Dr. Erdogan's price is extremely competitive.

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Hi denny I can understand what are you trying to say mate,11250 Euros for 4500 Fue Grafts as per today conversion rate comes around $16000 CAD,which is more expensive then Hassan and wong as well few other prety good reputed clinics in US.so I doubt its no way near to competitive its quiet expensive..and I believe Mr Koray work is as great as you have mentioned..so basically having a quality and economical Hair Restoration in Turkey was a past thing?

Hi Ash, Dr. Erdogan is charging for many years 2,5 Euros per graft, he did not increase his price. You are talking about currency! For what you are saying, not only Turkey is getting more expensive but all countries you need to convert your currency. As I said, Dr. Erdogan keeps the same price for years but he can not control the currency fluctuation! ;-)

In comparison to many other top surgeons, Dr. Erdogan is very competitive!

Due to the great reviews here i decided to send my picture to Asmed and I still have not revived any feedback or reply from them since last Thursday

I was wondering why it takes so long to get a reply that might be a concern for me for future communications

communication is a big factor in making decisions when it comes to pre and post surgery care, I hope that this will improve with time.

I have one question related to recommended physicians for physicians who barely post on this forum themselves and are represented by reps, what if something goes wrong with surgery how will the forum moderators help knowing that the physician himself never did posts here, or read this forum.

Another question it would be great to see that doctor Koray himself posts once every now and then on this forum, so we can witness that this forum who recommended him makes a difference to him.

Hi darkmanhyk, maybe you are aware I am Dr. Erdogan's representative. I agree with you that communication was a problem and for this reason I became his representative. Please, feel free to forward the e-mail you sent to Dr. Erdogan to dcaldeiron@gmail.com if you fell comfortable. I guarantee I will revert to you asap!

Hi darkmanhyk, maybe you are aware I am Dr. Erdogan's representative. I agree with you that communication was a problem and for this reason I became his representative. Please, feel free to forward the e-mail you sent to Dr. Erdogan to dcaldeiron@gmail.com if you fell comfortable. I guarantee I will revert to you asap!

hello denny, by being the rep here, i will send you the email i sent to do koray

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

link to their site is broken

First of all thx for sharing your experience. Very insightfull and interest read.

However I have some question I need answered if u dont mind and others can participate the conversation.

What is the waiting time to get an surgery? Im like very desperate getting the surgery during Dec 2013/Jan 2014 will that be possible?

Why is their website still under construction?

Writing an email with the pics of your hair is suffient enough to be considered to get an appointment?

Paying in cash u'll avoid the 20% tax. So I need to carry all the cash with me from the airport to the clinic? I dont feel very secured about that.

• 1 month later...
Waiting for your questionaire Denny!!

Hi mickey

Im trying to organise a hair transplant with dr erdogan of asmed, istanbul

I have been searching the net for contact details to no success, the website is under construction and the number on the site does not work when i try calling it.

Im a 26 yr old male from the UK and i estimate i will need between 2500-3000 grafts with a possible second procedure after 18 months.

Do you have any contact details or telephone number?

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hi there! I alteady answered your message. I am waiting for your pictures. I am in Istambul now for my procedure and I will tallk about your case with Dr. Erdogan,

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Aloha Denny,

Thanks so much for this very helpful questionnaire. I think Dr. Erdogan is a tremendous HT surgeon and his results, which are phenomenal, speak for themselves.

Just wanted to get your opinion on 2 things:

1) I often read that it's best when a surgeon does only 1 hair transplant per day. Based on your questionnaire, it looks like Dr. Erdogan does 2 per day. I don't think this is a major issue, but wanted your opinion on that.

How many patients do perform surgery on daily basis? Two.

2) From a different thread, someone who had a HT from Dr. Erdogan commented:

the extractions are done by the technicians, incision done by Dr.Koray and implantations again by techs

Someone replied:

don't you think Koray Erdogan's prices should be much lower considering it is techs who perform the procedures? There are way much lower prices in Turkey even for the procedures fully performed by the doctor.

I also don't see a problem with the fact that Dr. Erdogan uses techs for much of the procedures, who I see from your questionnaire have several years of experience, but wanted your opinion on that as this is a major investment for most people and some top surgeons will do the extraction and implementations themselves.

Mahalo!

Denny,

Regardless the technicians use or involvement, HT operations is illegal by Dr. Erdogan, Somebody else who has licence for this operations is sign the operative notes. Do you know who he is? Then he must pay back refundX10 in cased legal issues arise.

Did you give you operative epicrisis? It is obligatory. Who signed under it?

Aloha my firend,

I am glad my questionnaire helped you to clarify some of your questions. It was an amazing experience.

The fact Dr. Erdogan does not perform the whole surgery does not mean he is not involved in the whole procedure. He was always around giving instructions and asking me how I was feeling. He has absolutely the control of each and all procedures.

If I would go for a second (actually third, my first one was a disaster) procedure, I would certainly go with Dr. Erdogan again. I will soon post my 1 year result pictures!

I believe the clinic is now performing 3 surgeries per day. As I said, Dr. Erdogan is involved in all of them. The results speak for themselves!

Let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best,

Viele Gr??e

Aloha Denny,

Thanks so much for this very helpful questionnaire. I think Dr. Erdogan is a tremendous HT surgeon and his results, which are phenomenal, speak for themselves.

Just wanted to get your opinion on 2 things:

1) I often read that it's best when a surgeon does only 1 hair transplant per day. Based on your questionnaire, it looks like Dr. Erdogan does 2 per day. I don't think this is a major issue, but wanted your opinion on that.

How many patients do perform surgery on daily basis? Two.

2) From a different thread, someone who had a HT from Dr. Erdogan commented:

Someone replied:

I also don't see a problem with the fact that Dr. Erdogan uses techs for much of the procedures, who I see from your questionnaire have several years of experience, but wanted your opinion on that as this is a major investment for most people and some top surgeons will do the extraction and implementations themselves.

Mahalo!

Hey buddy,

I have no clue what you are talking about. The clinic is totally legal, Dr. Ergodan as all (actually more then necessary) credentials to perform HT. Where did you get this information?

If you have any doubt about it, I suggest you call direct the clinic.

Best,

Denny

Denny,

Regardless the technicians use or involvement, HT operations is illegal by Dr. Erdogan, Somebody else who has licence for this operations is sign the operative notes. Do you know who he is? Then he must pay back refundX10 in cased legal issues arise.

Did you give you operative epicrisis? It is obligatory. Who signed under it?