I had HT by Doctor Hakan Doganay

mendiz

I heard Doctor Hakan Doganay through this forum, he is the only doctor from Turkey recommended by hairrestorationnetwork.com. And few of the Doctors use Pen Tech, he is one of them. After a lots of searching, I decided to have surgery with Doctor Hakan. He is very friendly and the doc and all the stuff are experienced. I am posting first day photos after the operation. I will keep posting my pictures to show the results. They are cooperated and helpful. This clinic is in Antalya, which is a great city for vacation. If anybody wanna learn about the Doctor just let me know.

I am looking forward to see my results.

Just yesterday my operation was finished. I am posting 3 pictures.

Regards

IMG_0582.jpg.7f75f4a6877a5a6c5dbd16d3491dbfbf.jpg

5b32d913b1f02_b(4).jpg.934fa375d2e0a1d020715eb453d600d1.jpg

5b32d913cebee_b(5).jpg.927ba5d850ea7149f0f2be2eaf7895b0.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mendiz

Welcome! Dr. Hakan has certainly had a lot of attention here and I've been very impressed by his work. Please continue to update us on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

mendiz

Welcome! Dr. Hakan has certainly had a lot of attention here and I've been very impressed by his work. Please continue to update us on your progress.

I will update my photo next week

Hello! Looks great so far. Very neat too. I see that you're on Propecia, were you advised to come off it by Dr Doganay? He advised another board member to come off of it before the surgery and I was just wondering if he said the same.

I'm booked in for July. Did you arrange through Ahmet?

Hello! Looks great so far. Very neat too. I see that you're on Propecia, were you advised to come off it by Dr Doganay? He advised another board member to come off of it before the surgery and I was just wondering if he said the same.

I'm booked in for July. Did you arrange through Ahmet?

No he didnt ask me to stop couse i stopped taken any hair tablets one year ago.

he advised me to take propecia now and some other tablets.

i hope you will satisfied with the surgery, and if you can come early and enjoy your time in antalya.

No he didnt ask me to stop couse i stopped taken any hair tablets one year ago.

he advised me to take propecia now and some other tablets.

i hope you will satisfied with the surgery, and if you can come early and enjoy your time in antalya.

I've having surgery my second day there, then spending another 2 weeks out there. Can't wait :).

Mendiz,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Doganay. I've certainly been impressed by his work which is why he's been recently approved for recommendation by this community.

I hope you keep us updated on your progress by posting monthly photos. You are encouraged to create your very own hair loss website to share your progress as well.

Best wishes,

Bill

Congratulations pal with your procedure, you have gone with a great Doc/guy and no doubt you shall be happy in 6-9 months time:)

Thanks ... Am looking forward for the final result.

Mendiz,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Doganay. I've certainly been impressed by his work which is why he's been recently approved for recommendation by this community.

I hope you keep us updated on your progress by posting monthly photos. You are encouraged to create your very own hair loss website to share your progress as well.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you Bill, i will keep posting my photo every month.

Hi, I have just had an online consultation with dr hakan's clinic, I went to him on the back of this forums recommendations. I sent them pictures of myself and they have replied saying it looks like I would need 2500 grafts. With me being in the UK they said they would pay for my hotel and transport which is something I did not expect. I will be following your progress very closely. Can you give me any tips, info on anything like how long you was there etc

thanks

Hi, I have just had an online consultation with dr hakan's clinic, I went to him on the back of this forums recommendations. I sent them pictures of myself and they have replied saying it looks like I would need 2500 grafts. With me being in the UK they said they would pay for my hotel and transport which is something I did not expect. I will be following your progress very closely. Can you give me any tips, info on anything like how long you was there etc

thanks

dear jon.. sorry for the delay... in my opinion dr.hakan is the best dr in turkey, so i hope you will get good result and you will be happy...

my operation tooke three days and i think you will done in one day..so i recommend you to come before the operation at least 3 days to enjoy there in the beach and the activity..

ask thim to book for you a five star hotel..

I also like Dr. Hakan's work and think this will be a very great result.

Congrats on your procedure.....everything is looking right where it should be at this stage. =)

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

• 2 weeks later...