920 Grafts - Dr. Glenn Charles Age:21

Good luck with your Ht. I have been using the aloe vera for the past 3 days. No noticeable difference yet. The redness is lingering. Let's see what happens over the next couple weeks

One Month Post Op Update:

I feel great starting the past couple days noone seems to notice anything whatsoever.

A lot of the redness went away, hoping the rest of it goes away in the next month.

95% of the tranplanted hair has fallen out. I have slight shock loss on both sides. More shock loss on my left side which to me is very surprising because my left side seemed much stronger going into the procedure.

My main concern is that my donor area seems to have lost a good amount of density. All of my hair was taken from a rectangle and somewhat concentrated so when pointed out its still somewhat easy to spot. I wonder if Im getting any shockloss in the back? Is the slight redness in the donor area making the loss in density more visible? Will it somehow look thicker in a couple month? I plan on wearing my hair very short. Even shorter than in the pictures. Im a little scared that the donor area will be visible since there is an instant change in density as opposed to a gradual change. What do you guys think?

IMG_0120.jpg.9086213a7ddc4b92bb19eb20a037a53e.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg.ff580ada24c79ab0a72f326120e5bcef.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg.5ca55659d62ec96dcef9ab124ed62923.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg.cffb45bec7bbd2b05872b72e3ae5bc56.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg.a8630b9d594313c6600ff4dbdb091513.jpg

• 2 months later...

Glad to head that you're pleased with the results so far. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

I am very identical story. I am 23 just corners and I had 1126 grafts done. only thing you might regret and I could totally be wrong is that you didn't do FUT. the strip yields better results supposedly....happy growing man!!

It would be foolish to choose strip over FUE for such a small case in my opinion. Strip is MUCH more invasive, the donor cannot be shaved down nearly as close, it changes the natural geometry of the donor area, it eradicates the natural hair caliber gradation amongst other things.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, here is my 4 month update (3 months 3 weeks to be exact) I know i promised pics so im attaching those to this thread.(sorry about the low res)

-Hair has been growing in slowly for the past 2 months. My left side is looking pretty good just hoping for more growth and density. Right side is lacking a little bit still pretty empty. Im calm since its still only 4 months.

The only thing that has been really bugging me is the redness. It has just recently gone to the point where its not very visible but for the first 3 1/2 months it was pretty prominant. People told me it might last a couple weeks or a month at most and only in rare cases does it last longer. Well Im at 4 months and it is still slightly pink. Any feedback guys? have you also been victim to this everlasting redness?

Anyways overall im happy and am hoping for more growth in the next couple months. Im going to keep the hair short until it fills in completely so I can track the progress.

Ay questions ask away...

IMG_5395.jpg.4f1fefa7b1f97c25d0113994a613600d.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg.590174858ef0641ee653dfa092fa0495.jpg

IMG_5406.jpg.a451238b368ede347d75db4c69ca327c.jpg

IMG_5407.jpg.2dd2b8c382716aeac55bd28ec59ed3f1.jpg

IMG_5408.jpg.4596a347ed135e1eb80d6b31b1aab1ce.jpg

IMG_5410.jpg.2676bff41057eba6778b86473e1bbf3e.jpg

thank you yeah there is.. its also in different lighting but there is a good amount of empty space between the new hair especially on the right side... but yes there is an obvious difference. hopefully it just keeps getting better.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Have any new updates on your hair? ?????? New pics

All new hair was grown in around month 5. Since then the redness has 100% gone away. All the hair has grown in nice and straight. At first it grew in a little frizzy, so it looked interesting since i have super straight hair but now its exactly like all the other hair. Maybe a couple shades darker. Not noticeable. Everything looks great. When you look close the hairline sides are a little less dense than I would have hoped. Might consider a little fill in session in a couple years.Its only like that because all my other hair is so dense. Besides that Im very happy. Dr. Charles did an excellent job and am happy that I've had the pleasure of working with him. Any questions ask away..

lol.jpg.0c5bec2b4c6f4fa0a767a6a9d9a15d2a.jpg

• 1 month later...
All new hair was grown in around month 5. Since then the redness has 100% gone away. All the hair has grown in nice and straight. At first it grew in a little frizzy, so it looked interesting since i have super straight hair but now its exactly like all the other hair. Maybe a couple shades darker. Not noticeable. Everything looks great. When you look close the hairline sides are a little less dense than I would have hoped. Might consider a little fill in session in a couple years.Its only like that because all my other hair is so dense. Besides that Im very happy. Dr. Charles did an excellent job and am happy that I've had the pleasure of working with him. Any questions ask away..

good change and good job, happy growing:)