FUE by Dr Reddy - 30 year old gentleman with Norwood3, 1277 grafts

Restore Hair Clinics led by Dr Raghu Reddy is based in London offering FUE Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant services.

Dr Reddy's niche is in achieving natural hairlines with great density, along with perfect angles and temple angle closure. To date, he has performed more than 2500 successful hair restoration procedures, both in the UK and overseas.

At Restore Hair Clinics, we believe in a business model is purely based on recommendation and hence 90% of our clients come through a personal recommendation. With the personal trauma suffered from sub-optimal surgery, Dr Reddy has a personal motto of making sure that none of his patients go through the same.

30 year old gentleman came to us with Norwood 3 hair loss. He had done extensive research about hair loss and hair restoration surgery and was convinced that FUE was the only way forward for him. Following a consultation with Dr Reddy he was qualified for an FUE as his expectations were reasonable and he had stable hair loss. Dr Reddy and his team transferred 1277 grafts to zones 1 and 2.

He has shared his experience in the following forum: My FUE Hair Transplant Before And After | Smart Body Image

Before:

71306_image254.jpg

71306_image255.jpg

71306_image256.jpg

Immediately after:

71306_image257.jpg

71306_image258.jpg

9 months afer:

71306_image259.jpg

71306_image260.jpg

71306_image261.jpg

71306_image262.jpg

71306_image263.jpg

71306_image264.jpg

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

I like Dr. Reddy's work but I do not think this straight hairline design was a wise decision; especially on a 30 year old patient.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I could name a few surgeons who would have given the same hairline to a 30 year old patient. Rahal being one. I see nothing wrong with especially considering the patient went FUE and was a NW3 and was restored with only 1,277 grafts. The hairline was not even dropped drastically and it looks like it is 8cm( or more) above his eyebrows.

I agree with you there Mickey that some surgeons recommended on here would have potentially done that also.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I agree with you there Mickey that some surgeons recommended on here would have potentially done that also.

Hey Chrisdav, hope you have been well. Some docs are more conservative with hairline lowering and temple closure like Hasson and Wong whilst others are a bit more aggressive if the patient has suitable attributes. This particular example did not jump out at me and make me think "this is wrong!!!!" hehehe.

The number of grafts is not really relevant in my mind since once the hairline is position, its positioned. I agree other good docs would have done the same for some patients and I disagree with those as well. I agree it is not too low so that's good but the straight design just makes me cringe. If he goes to a NW 5 or above, this design is not going to suit him IMO but of course, this is only my opinion and he may have a very favorable family history.

To be honest, I prefer his hairline preop and just reinforcing it would have looks fabulous. But of course, to each his own.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I agree with CD, that is an Asian hairline. Probably not enough grafts if it were in person either. On the bright side, if his crown is pretty solid, he probably won't make not to a nw6 or 7 for a long time if ever. I'm not a fan of the design, but the pt might have insisted. If a patient is well educated and wants 1000 grafts on his nose, that's his business IMO.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.