Dr Reddy FUE on a gentleman with 7 year history of hair loss, 3570 grafts

Restore Hair Clinics led by Dr Raghu Reddy is based in London offering FUE Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant services.

Dr Reddy's niche is in achieving natural hairlines with great density, along with perfect angles and temple angle closure. To date, he has performed more than 2500 successful hair restoration procedures, both in the UK and overseas.

At Restore Hair Clinics, we believe in a business model is purely based on recommendation and hence 90% of our clients come through a personal recommendation. With the personal trauma suffered from sub-optimal surgery, Dr Reddy has a personal motto of making sure that none of his patients go through the same.

A 43 year old dentist was presented to us with a 7 year history of hair loss. He suggested his hair loss was stable and requested a low hairline, he was qualified for a FUE following a consultation with Dr Reddy. Bearing in mind that he was already on Propecia and had an exceptional donor area, we managed to achieve natural density despite opting for a lower hairline. We transferred 3570 grafts.

Before:

71306_image171.jpg

71306_image172.jpg

71306_image173.jpg

71306_image174.jpg

Immediately after:

71306_image175.jpg

71306_image176.jpg

71306_image177.jpg

71306_image178.jpg

5 days after:

71306_image179.jpg

71306_image180.jpg

71306_image181.jpg

71306_image182.jpg

6 months after:

71306_image183.jpg

71306_image184.jpg

71306_image185.jpg

71306_image186.jpg

71306_image187.jpg

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Great result! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

nice result. was that achieved in 1 day session or over 2 days? does the dr use manual or motorized punch, if motorized, which tool does he use and what punch size is used. thx

It was a 2 day session. Dr Reddy prefers to use a manual punch over motorized punches because he believes that the quality of the grafts is much better with manual extraction. It was combination of 1mm and 0.9mm.

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

• 1 month later...