First impressions of Dr Hakan Doganay

Just a quick report, at the moment i am in Turkey with Dr Doganay and to say the hospitality i have received is an understatement.

Today i met with Dr Hakan and he's team, i got to see a patient who had a procedure done yesterday of 2000 grafts and have seen many results of past patients and i have to say the work is is top notch. I have asked him to post these results/videos on the forum for everyone to see. Expect more results to follow...

After the meeting the Doctor and spending the morning with him, he invited me out for lunch which was a nice gesture and i duly obliged. We sat and talked for hours about HTs, techniques, ongoing research, food and drink! Tomorrow i shall be visiting him again to look at more results, measure my donor and have a look around the clinic and further discuss my procedure and possibly the Turkish baths in the evening.

To be continued....

James,

That's great! Thank you for the update.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The man has wonderful results for a great price. Good luck for your surgery!

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

James84, Enjoy Anatolia, they have the most delicious dishes in Turkey.

1) How many grafts are you going to have?

2) What extraction tool will be used on your donor?

3) Will he be the one extracting? How much will he be involved in the surgery?

4) Is the EURO 2 per graft rate is flat or there is TAX or VAT to be paid along? Any hidden charges?

Wish you all the luck buddy as you will be the first documented case of Dr. Hakan in this forum.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

That is really good to hear James.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thanks for the update James.As you know I'm going to Dr Haken soon.Your report is very reassuring to hear.Good luck with your upcoming procedure.sounds like you are in good hands champ.

This is amazing. Never heard of a doctor who spends 2 whole days with a patient!! Dr Hakan went up 10 notches in my book from that alone. What a gentlemen.

This is amazing. Never heard of a doctor who spends 2 whole days with a patient!! Dr Hakan went up 10 notches in my book from that alone. What a gentlemen.

Impressive indeed. Its like a VIP Hair transplant for EURO 2 per graft only. I just hope he stop using micro motor for Body hair. Its very risky and may leave scars. Micro Motor is only good for scalp but BHT should be manual in all means to avoid noticeable scars.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Impressive indeed. Its like a VIP Hair transplant for EURO 2 per graft only. I just hope he stop using micro motor for Body hair. Its very risky and may leave scars. Micro Motor is only good for scalp but BHT should be manual in all means to avoid noticeable scars.

I discussed this in detail with him yesterday and was fortunate to see a patient who had beard hair extracted using this method and i could not see any signs of surgery at all, i was very impressed.

The Doc claims it is about the skill of the surgeon using the tool, and he believes this gives him the best results, however manual is possible if the patient prefers.