Why is Dr Rahal posting on other forum and not on here??

Hi I remember a few months back there was a change in the law that resulted in Dr Rahal and other DRs from ottawa area posting there results on line however I've noticed there posting again on another forum. Does that mean the law was changed? Would be good to see their clinic back on here again.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Was he exiled for another reason perhaps?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Is he exiled though? He is still recommended here.

He left because of the ruling in Ottawa at the time Micky. I was just surprised to see matt from their clinic showcasing results on another forum and was just curious as to if the rules had changed or maybe he wasn't coming back. Maybe bill can chime in with some info

Wanted to thank u Micky for all the hard work and useful info you have put out regarding due. It's definitely made me think about which way to go in the future when I pull the trigger again :)

Wanted to thank u Micky for all the hard work and useful info you have put out regarding due. It's definitely made me think about which way to go in the future when I pull the trigger again :)

Thanks champ. You really brightened my day. Im thrilled a kind guy like yourself got such a great result. Much appreciated.

Guys,

The College of Physicians of Ontario was very specific that Dr. Rahal could not participate on this community and on Spencer Kobren's IAHRS website. You can see the original post at "Hair Restoration Surgeions in Ontario No Longer Allowed to Participate on our Community".

However, just a couple of days ago, Dr. Rahal asked me to reinstate his Coalition membership and is now able to participate on this community again. Thus, you will see that his profiles have been reactivated and you should expect to see him participating again shortly.

Best wishes,

Bill

Guys,

The College of Physicians of Ontario was very specific that Dr. Rahal could not participate on this community and on Spencer Kobren's IAHRS website. You can see the original post at "Hair Restoration Surgeions in Ontario No Longer Allowed to Participate on our Community".

However, just a couple of days ago, Dr. Rahal asked me to reinstate his Coalition membership and is now able to participate on this community again. Thus, you will see that his profiles have been reactivated and you should expect to see him participating again shortly.

Best wishes,

Bill[/quote

Thank you bill

Kind regards