Bosley Vs Other surgeons?

over 3 years on propecia and so far my libido has remained sky high.

Everyone is different...

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Well it's way more common than what is reported in the clinical trials.. I think they say like 2% of people, but that is total bull. They also don't mention that is can be permanent. I personally like having sex more than I like having hair but understand why people take it. I've taken it in the past and while it didn't give me ED, it was killing my sex drive. Lots of horror stories about this drug.

Totally agreed. The 2% figure is very hard to believe. To the OP, stay away for Bosley, there are much better surgeons around the globe.

over 3 years on propecia and so far my libido has remained sky high.

Everyone is different...

Same here. When i first got on rogaine, some hairs fell out, but that was just the hair recycling itself. Then it worked more like fertilizer. When I first got on Finasteride I felt a loss of pep from Mr. Johnson for a couple weeks but then my body adjusted, my loss was sustained, and I'm hornier than I was before.

Sam Spade

View my HT photo album

Very satisfied customer of Dr. Konior, Chicago

FUT, 3950 grafts, June 2012

Message me if you have any questions regarding my experience or Dr. K.

thanks again fellas, I will call to make an appointment with Dr. raymond Konior. Now is there anything I can do in the meantime to help my hair..

- What kind of shampoo can I buy at a walgreens or CVS that'll help.

- Am I suppose to wash my hair everyday? I've been washing my hair every other day

any vitamins or anything

Hey fellas this is my first post.. I am happy to have found this website. I just learned so much in the past 20 minutes by just browsing..

I just started noticing Im losing more hair and really want to take care of it right away before it gets worst.

-My question is should I go to BOSLEY or consider other transplant surgeons. really am confused as they're are so many different surgeons..

thanks guys

Ditto what most everyone else said, Don't go to Bosley.

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

Ditto what most everyone else said, Don't go to Bosley.

Atticus

LOl I know that was a close call.. the appointment for bosley was this week. I already cancled.

So Biotin is a good shampoo are they're a couple of different ones? should I get the conditioner as well..

Are their any other shampoo's that you guys would recommend?

thanks again fellas, I will call to make an appointment with Dr. raymond Konior. Now is there anything I can do in the meantime to help my hair..

- What kind of shampoo can I buy at a walgreens or CVS that'll help.

- Am I suppose to wash my hair everyday? I've been washing my hair every other day

any vitamins or anything

I'd certainly get some Rogaine Foam. In fact, you should get the generic type as it is exactly the same only cheaper. CVS certainly sell it as I brought 6 tins back to the UK!

Bare in mind that it could make your hair shed slightly at the start. It is also a lifelong commitment to use it if you want to continue reaping the benefits. I'd recommend using it at night only rather than twice a day. It depends if it messes too much with your hairstyling.

As always, make sure you read the instructions.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Your crown is the back of your head.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

I thought rogaine was only for the back of your head...

Yeah I'm curious about this as well. I had read that Minox has little effect on native forelock loss, but does a bangup job for the vertex. What I always pondered is since FUs have different genetic characteristics than native hairline follicles, do they also respond to Minox better? That would make sense to me, but I always wanted evidence.

Either way I apply it every night lol!

start rogaine and propecia

you have diffuse thinning throughout

konior is one of the best if not the best

he will tell it to you straight

and will probably want you to be on these preventatives 1 year to see your progress