2nd Mediterranean FUE workshop (Showdown Time)!

For all the FUE lovers:-

The 2nd Mediterranean FUE workshop will be held in Madrid this month from May 24-26 and top notch doctors will practice live surgeries in order to prove their method. There will be 6 top surgeons practicing 6 different techniques.

I heard that Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Feriduni will do a manual FUE showdown there whether who has the best FUE method. Pretty interesting.

The doctors who will be there are the following:-

1) Dr. Devroye from Belgium (Motorized FUE, Devroye tool, sharp punch, prone position).

2) Dr. Koray Erdogan from Turkey (Manual one step FUE, versi handle, sharp & blunt punch, sit position).

3) Dr. Feriduni from Belgium (Manual 2 step FUE, versi handle, sharp punch, both sides prone position).

4) Dr. Jose Lorenzo from Spain (Manual 2 step FUE, versi handle, sharp punch, prone position).

5) Dr. James Harris from USA (Motorized FUE, SAFE system, blunt punch, prone position).

6) Alex Ginzberg from Israel (Motorized FUE, Jack's device, sharp punch, both sides prone position).

Im interested to check out the work of these 3 manual Doctors (Feriduni, Lorenzo and Erdogan) :D

This is the You Tube link:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTCdGlFHRzw

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

This sounds awesome! I would love to attend.

Additionally, because the video features several recommended/Coalition physicians, I'll leave it up!

Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blake, you should really endevor to go man! It would be invaluable for you! You could even interview Feriduni, Bisanga and other European recommended surgeons who have not yet been interviewed here! It's win-win and killing two birds with one stone! Erdogan and Lorenzo are FUE gods!!! Hehe, can you tell i'm enthusiastic?

Great decision Future-HT-Doc, you should really attend it. You can check their program here. Its awesome

program

On Saturday May 25, Feriduni and Erdogan will perform surgery in same time 11am to 7pm. Mano to Mano. Worth watching :D

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi Guys,

Honestly, I'd absolutely love to go. Unfortunately, I have some medical school board testing obligations that I cannot miss : (.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Very interesting. Hopefully a lot of the findings/discussions will be available to us. Excellent list of doctors attending.

This would be so cool to go to!

Mickey, at the rate you're going, I'd nearly be disappointed if you didn't turn up at this. :P

Just tell them your title is 'Freelance investigative FUE journalist'.....or something along those lines. ;)

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Very interesting. Hopefully a lot of the findings/discussions will be available to us. Excellent list of doctors attending.

Mickey, at the rate you're going, I'd nearly be disappointed if you didn't turn up at this. :P

Just tell them your title is 'Freelance investigative FUE journalist'.....or something along those lines. ;)

I was contemplating it hehe.... Lorenzo is going to give me his feedback on my FUE threads when he has time also. Am thinking of doing a "10 questions" with him via email too!

What was the news on Lorenzo u were going to share mickey that mick from farjo knew?? Also I think the hrn should sort you out an invite with a inclusive trip after all your forum posts! You have desicated alot of your time to this site and i think someone from it should attend and if blake cant then to get the best informatoon from it you should be present. it would be invaluable for this sight to get some first hand information from the best of the best!!

What was the news on Lorenzo u were going to share mickey that mick from farjo knew?? Also I think the hrn should sort you out an invite with a inclusive trip after all your forum posts! You have desicated alot of your time to this site and i think someone from it should attend and if blake cant then to get the best informatoon from it you should be present. it would be invaluable for this sight to get some first hand information from the best of the best!!

That would be amazing!! Wink wink, nudge nudge Bill ;) Hehe.

In regards to the news on Lorenzo, I cannot divulge that as of yet because there are multiple factions involved. It should be made public very soon from what I was told. Thanks for all the kind words :)

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

One week left for the FUE showdown, Mickey85 are you ready? :-)

My Hair Treatments:

The Feriduni - Erdogan manual FUE showdown is tomorrow Guys. Today its Dr. Lorenzo's Choi implanter FUE method :-)

My Hair Treatments:

Unfortunately no moderator went to this important workshop. The only thing I can do is to call Dr. Erdogan tomorrow and Email Dr. Lorenzo to ask them how things went in the FUE workshop.

My Hair Treatments:

(Removed by moderator)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

My Hair Treatments: