is Dr.Tejinder Bhatti Reccomended ?

Hey Guys,

I have got an quote from a Dr whose name cannot be used here he is the best but then so are expensive his charges as well.

As a second best option, just second in the list.

Since I only wanna do a FUE Technique I was thinking about Dr. Tejinder Bhatti in Chandigarh India. How is his feedback ? does he do a good job ? in terms of results produced ? is he recommended here ?

Please Advise ?

Thanks

Augustya

I think he is the only trusted Indian FUE surgeon with confidence and posted results. Madhu and Radha are strip surgeons and never or rarely practice FUE. Dr. Bhatti has many FUE and BHT results posted here if you search his name in the search button above. I think recommending him will make him the first Asian FUE surgeon in HTN to be recommended. Wish it happens one day as ASIA needs FUE!

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I think he is the only trusted Indian FUE surgeon with confidence and posted results. Madhu and Radha are strip surgeons and never or rarely practice FUE. Dr. Bhatti has many FUE and BHT results posted here if you search his name in the search button above. I think recommending him will make him the first Asian FUE surgeon in HTN to be recommended. Wish it happens one day as ASIA needs FUE!

So he is good but he is not officially Reccomended by the Forum here is that what u r saying ?

Dr Bhatti is the best FUE Doc there is in India and does show some impressive results, however i do not think he would get recommendation on here due to some of he's wild claims in regards to FUE.

Dr Bhatti is the best FUE Doc there is in India and does show some impressive results, however i do not think he would get recommendation on here due to some of he's wild claims in regards to FUE.

This this and this! Bhatti is the best FUE surgeon in India by far. He only practices strip in conjunction with fue(fue/fut hybrid) but his strip work is absolutely brutal. He has made alot of outlandish claims on fue that even i dont agree with. When any doctor(any) claims less than 2% transection, that is not right. I dont care which surgeon you are. However, claims aside he does have some great resulta out there just be cautious that he doesnt use grafts for the sake of using thek if you know what i mean.

Hi, you can find numerous threads about Dr. Bhatti when you use the search engine! As Mickey mentioned, he was considered for recommendation, but it was decided not to take him in the list "this time". I commented on this in my thread here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170355-my-experience-dr-tejinder-bhatti-2364-grafts-fue-restore-hairline.html

I can assure you that you will make a good decision if you chose him, I am greatly convinced of his surgical skills and his ethics, it was just a pleasure to have the surgery being done by him, the overall experience was really great! If you have some additional questions, please don`t hesitate to PM me.

This this and this! Bhatti is the best FUE surgeon in India by far. He only practices strip in conjunction with fue(fue/fut hybrid) but his strip work is absolutely brutal. He has made alot of outlandish claims on fue that even i dont agree with. When any doctor(any) claims less than 2% transection, that is not right. I dont care which surgeon you are. However, claims aside he does have some great resulta out there just be cautious that he doesnt use grafts for the sake of using thek if you know what i mean.

I get your point Mate and that is what I am most worried about I know with my kind of requirement which even the tools now given here to measure a estimate hair grafts required confirm this, that I don't require a lot of grafts so the moment a Dr starts talking about some outrageously high number of hair grafts that I would require like 1000-1500 it really starts ringing the red alarm in my mind :(

Hi, you can find numerous threads about Dr. Bhatti when you use the search engine! As Mickey mentioned, he was considered for recommendation, but it was decided not to take him in the list "this time". I commented on this in my thread here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170355-my-experience-dr-tejinder-bhatti-2364-grafts-fue-restore-hairline.html

I can assure you that you will make a good decision if you chose him, I am greatly convinced of his surgical skills and his ethics, it was just a pleasure to have the surgery being done by him, the overall experience was really great! If you have some additional questions, please don`t hesitate to PM me.

Yes I have gone through some threads here about Dr.Bhatti. Thanks for your help since you have already done a procedure with him I sure do have some questions for you regarding him, I will PM you those...

Hi mate, you mention that you have looked into a doc who can't be mentioned here, and then you mention India. Can I ask why just these two? There are a lot of other top FUE options.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

I don't require a lot of grafts so the moment a Dr starts talking about some outrageously high number of hair grafts that I would require like 1000-1500 it really starts ringing the red alarm in my mind :(

Sorry? I don`t understand. Can you give us the background please? You think you need much less than some Dr. advised you?

In case just post some pics so we can evaluate.

Sorry? I don`t understand. Can you give us the background please? You think you need much less than some Dr. advised you?

In case just post some pics so we can evaluate.

Read my earlier thread in the other section which goes by "How many more grafts required just to bring widow's peak down"