So many people use this avatar

SamSpade

Am I the only one that gets completely confused because of the vastly high amount of users who use this avatar?

image.php?u=176858&dateline=1330986443

It really messes me up when I'm having communication with people because their identity blends together. Just a rant, but the default images bork with my brain. If it were up to me there would be no default avatar images so people would be inclined to upload their own image (not necessarily of themselves, but any original graphic.)

Sam Spade

View my HT photo album

Very satisfied customer of Dr. Konior, Chicago

FUT, 3950 grafts, June 2012

Message me if you have any questions regarding my experience or Dr. K.

Hi Sam,

We are always looking for ways to upgrade the community; maybe we should consider adding some new avatar choices? I think we have quite a few, but this one is selected (or defaulted) a lot. Sorry that it's causing confusion!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I guess it is mostly because Mickey is using it, too, and he takes part in so many threads ;-)

But you`re right, I had the same thought, too, and think the administrators should consider to "force" people to use their own avatar picture. If you`re reading through the threads, there`s so much unconscious association going on that it would be greatly helpful to get things ordered more easily. Beside, it would bring visual diversity :-)

I guess it is mostly because Mickey is using it, too, and he takes part in so many threads ;-)

But you`re right, I had the same thought, too, and think the administrators should consider to "force" people to use their own avatar picture. If you`re reading through the threads, there`s so much unconscious association going on that it would be greatly helpful to get things ordered more easily. Beside, it would bring visual diversity :-)

:) You called? Hehe.

ya gotta admit the two guys in my avatar have some great hair!

;)

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

ya gotta admit the two guys in my avatar have some great hair!

;)

Your avatar is most definitely awesome. Or how Butthead says, "it's cooool. huhuh."

Sam Spade

View my HT photo album

Very satisfied customer of Dr. Konior, Chicago

FUT, 3950 grafts, June 2012

Message me if you have any questions regarding my experience or Dr. K.

Your avatar is most definitely awesome. Or how Butthead says, "it's cooool. huhuh."

LOL...thanks....i miss those guys!

they would always have be laughing after a rough day at work.

i think it was because i knew so many people in high school like them.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.