My results Norwood 6 patient. 5 sesssions over 17 years

Whilst in London with Joe and Dr Hasson we were able to take some updated photos of my hair as it is today.

I have put them with my before photos taken in June 2006 so nearly 7 years on.

For those that don't know my results they are the result of 5 hair transplant spanning 17 years. I am a Norwood 6 and everything on the top of my head is transplanted hair.

The blue pre H&W photos are the results of 3 small sessions in the UK in 1996,97 and 98 of around 1000 to 1500 mini and micro grafts.

I had 4856 grafts by Dr Hasson in June 2006 and a small hairline refinement of 623 grafts in 2010.

I have been taking propecia a few months after my first surgery at Hasson And Wong in June 2006 and this has shown a good improvement in my lower part of the crown where I had no grafts placed. The final photo demonstrates this and how important propecia is even for guys with advanced hair loss like myself.

I documented my results on this website straight after my surgery in 2006 before I started to represent the clinic at the start of 2010.

Compare-1.jpg

Compare-2.jpg

Compare-3.jpg

Compare-4.jpg

Compare-5.jpg

Compare-6.jpg

Compare-7.jpg

Compare-8.jpg

Compare-9.jpg

Compare-10.jpg

Compare-8-crown-drawn.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Looks great! So if I understand correctly, except for the small minigraft sessions you had, you only had about 5500 grafts total done?

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Can't decide- Thanks, I am not sure of the total number of grafts that I had back between 96-98 if i got what I paid for and I generally don't think I did then it was about 1500, I would guess somewhere around 1000 from the shave down photos. These grafts are bigger than the FU's that are done today and might equal around 1500 grafts or so which would take me to around 7000 grafts in total. Hair characteristics play a part in my final result.

Mickey85- Thanks very much, yes the lighting is a little different but these were taken in a light room by the window with no flash. I also used to wear my hair shorter and I have now styled it differently. That is because I can now style it, my old grafts grew upwards from my scalp and with my natural curl used to to look like a mass of pubic hair if grown out too long and styling was impossible.

Sadbuttrue- Thanks to you too, I feel very happy, I never really monitored my crown progress too closely it seems to have slowly improved. I always took propecia to not loose anymore hair so to get a little back is a nice bonus.

Hairklepto - Thanks and yes I did look rough before!

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Thank you Bill and Hairthere, yes I thought it was about time I showed some latest photos. Indeed it has stood the test of time for nearly 7 years and many more to come.

---