whos most skilled at FUE konoir or panine?

I have no male pattern baldness just a higher hairline that ive not been satisfied my whole life, konoir gave me a quote of 1000 graphs to lower my naturla hairline 6mm, both panine and konior do fue and fut, but i have read that konior is better at strip scar and panine is better at fue, any truth to this? i have the 7k to do this, just thinking panine performes fue more than konior but could be wrong so someone please correct me! konoir wants 7k for 1000 FUT and panine wants 7$ for 1000 fue.

Your hair is absolutely fine in my opinion. You should see how high my hairline is!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

OK... I'm not even sure where to start...

On one hand I'm glad you are not considering FUT for such a small procedure because it is totally not warranted. In regards to the doctors of choice, I would not feel comfortable with either if I was undergoing FUE with them. They simply are not prolific enough with the method and I can't even remember seeing any of their FUE examples provided by clinic or patient. Given you have alot of native hair the chance of permanent shockloss would be higher then usual. It happened to me with a renowned surgeon who turned out to be an incompetent and careless fool.

I wouldn't undergo a procedure if I were you. Believe me. I actually did ungergo a procedure and I had very minimal loss and sustained permanent shockloss, stretched scar(this won't be a factor with FUE), terrible yield due to compromised bloodflow to the new grafts because the surgeon felt I could get away with it due to my thick donor and minimal loss. Live your life champ. A surgery for you will provide minimal change at best and a nightmare at worst if things do not go right. You are obviously very conscious about your appearance and considering there is nothing wrong at all with your hair(other then it is not as low as you would like), any imperfection that might eventuate from a procedure will be magnified in your eyes and then you might want to fix that. You think hair transplants are perfect? Even the best ones do not and cannot mimic nature. Again, given that you are very affected by your your hair, any imperfection(no matter how inconspicuous to others) may exacerbate your obsession with having perfect hair. I was the same and still am the same and I really, really wish I didn't bother at all and just travelled, tried furthering myself, had fun with my friends etc. This advice is all I can give you, what you do with it is up to you.

Listen to what Mickey has to say. His voice is the voice of both reason and experience. Heed his advice.

If you don't, the chances are quite high that you will regret not doing so.

I have no idea what would have even led you to think you need a HT. You're a good looking kid and your hairline is fine. If you're still bent on having a HT, keep in mind that although HT surgery today is highly advanced and looks extremely natural, it is not. In fact, you should really see some HTs in person before you proceed any further.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com