My results so far

ronzues

Personally, I see a significant improvement! Congratulations.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Looks like a nice result so far as I can tell. I few more angles would be nice to compare. How are you feeling about it?

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Really? Seems like everyone seems to see a big difference, even those who don't know I had anything done. I don't actually know how many grafts were placed.

I am a lot more happy with it when I look straight on in the mirror than when I snap a picture in heavy light looking down on my head. I had not seen that view since the transplant until taking those picture yesterday.

I would rather not mention the doctors name. I would just like an honest assessment without naming the doctor.

I added one more picture that I just took. Remember that some of those are wet, right out of the shower. The best dry one to compare them to is the very first one taken by PAI. I should mention that I had a lot of shock loss or maybe existing cut hairs from the transplant. I left much balder than I went in.

No follow-up assessments? I'm not wanting everyone to tell me it looks good. I just want to know what you really think after seeing the "before" dry pictures compared to "after" dry pictures.

I have removed some of the bad, grainy pictures and posted some with better light for you to look at if you desire. Probably the last of the pics that I will post for another few months until hopefully even more change comes.