Revita

After reading into Revita i was impressed. After getting irritation I am looking at this in hoping it reduces my hairloss and if good I may give their hair loss spray a try.

Anyone had any experience/success stories? Anything I should take as a good sign/bad sign?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Brad I have not long started revita I have been using it for the past 4 weeks and my hair feels and definitely looks thicker even if ur hair starts to thin take it as a good sign especially in the first 4 months of using it as the smaller hairs are shedding in oreder for the follicle to regenerate and increase in size in order to produce thicker hair I also been taking propecia for the past 3 n half months and I think its working to

I definately seem to think there has been improvement as my hair is looking thicker, though i don't know whether this is because of the nature of the shampoo which it makes hair stand up and appear thicker.

Only been using for 3 weeks now so I know I can't expect to see any new hair grown until as I know it can take up to 6 months before this may be noticeable (fingers crossed it works and is sooner ;) ), really hoping it can help my receeding hairline or just slow the loss down.

So far very impressed and am seriously considering giving the nioxin spray they have developed a go, if when I try minoxidil again and it still gives me irritation I will give it a go. I am unsure whether I have an a reaction to the minoxidil or when i used my scalp was quite irratated so really hoping a second try now my scalp is healthy because of revita.

I did look at propecia but the side effects (mainly loss in sex drive) really put me off. How have your side effects been to the drug? Anything noticeable?

ive been taking it for 4 months now and I have had no side effects what id say is to try propecia as it is one of the only approved hairloss medications that does actually work and to take it day to day if you notice any side effects just stop taking it immediately and try something else. I seem to be getting more muscular since ive taken it whether that's due to a 10% rise in testosterone levels im not sure but that's what im seeing and also my erections are more firm. revita is definitely a great shampoo I used to use revivogen and when I rub my hair id notice a lot of dandruff since revita that has ceased and also propecia has thickened my hair around my crown and im sure my crown is starting to fill in now

Fortunately my crown is in good condition like most the males in my family but it is the receeding hairline where my problem is.

This is the most frustrating as I know minoxidl are not supposed to be effective for this area of hairloss. Genuinely hoping this shampoo will just slow the effects. I'd be alright with it in a few years just being 21 its a bit of a downer like I'm sure many men are in same situation.

I may use propecia if hair loss rate increases.

I feel your pain nothing worse than losing it young why cant it just start in our 50's or something im 27 I to started at 21 I always had comments on how thick my hair was. when I turned 22 I shaved my head and that's when I noticed I was thinning as the hair around my crown was thicker than the crown so it was only visible when I actually shaved it I wish id started propecia then because the sooner the better really im going to buy a pill cutter and start buying proscar to save money that way I can get a years supply for ?60 and a bottle of revita the 925ml for ?55 so for ?115 a year to save my hair is well worth it im hoping to start seeing some serious thickening soon if not at least I didn't give up just stay healthy build some muscle look after your teeth and maybe they'll find a cure for us before its to late

I have seen the earlier you begin to try and slow the process and take medication the better response you have. Fingers crossed its not too late for me yet haha

• 2 months later...

I really like Revita and think it has definitely made a huge difference in the texture of my hair. I will be continuing use of the shampoo for several months more just to see if I still like it as much as I think I do currently! =)

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Went from Nizoral to Revita a year back and certainly do not regret it. Nizoral was a bit harsh and dried out the scalp, Revita is nourishing and less harsh and still plays the anti-DHT role.

Do you use the conditioner with the shampoo, Rem....or just the shampoo by itself?

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

I recently started using a no PPG minoxidl solution and touch wood my irritation/reaction has stopped. In regards to revita I'm unsure whether I'm a fan. I like the shampoo but I'm not sure whether I have seen any results to justify it or try something else like revivogen. I'm nearly out so need to order more just seeing has anyone else used revita for a while and seen great results or shall I try something different?

• 5 weeks later...

I just ordered a bottle of this. Pretty pricey at 300,000 Indonesian Rupiah.

If it helps with my regimen and the bottle has good mileage, then it's money well spent.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I have recently just started using Nizoral 2% twice a week with Revita Corr conditioner. I have also started using Revita shampoo and Revita Corr every other day I don't use Nizoral.

Does anyone know if using the two shampoos are safe and if there is any kind of research to back it up?

I have found Nizoral to be a bit harsh and makes my scalp and hair dry but the Revita Corr conditioner stopped that..

Hey,

I have recently just started using Nizoral 2% twice a week with Revita Corr conditioner. I have also started using Revita shampoo and Revita Corr every other day I don't use Nizoral.

Does anyone know if using the two shampoos are safe and if there is any kind of research to back it up?

I have found Nizoral to be a bit harsh and makes my scalp and hair dry but the Revita Corr conditioner stopped that..

I use Revita 1% every day except Tuesday and Friday when I use Nizoral 2%.

Lots of shedding and my scalp is visible where once it was covered, but the plan is to ride it out and hope for decent regrowth.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I spoke to a doctor ( an actual g.p. ) he reckons revita is a bit of a spin. He sent me some info on the 'study' that was conducted, only 20 people took part in the test for 56 days, so he's sceptical about how it could stop hair loss. I personally have been using nizoral 2% twice a week, and have recently started fin, but am at a loss as to what shampoo to use when not using niz, anyone got any ideas other than revita that has solid science behind it with a proper clinical test?