Looking pretty good... He asked me to consider 500 or so from the beard area. How soon does it look normal again down there? I'm assuming yours is close to healed by now?

I'm currently sitting at the altius awaiting my surgery in a couple hours. Everything up until this point regarding the dr has been incredible. Are you still in town by chance? Ill be here until Sunday cooped up in the hotel.

Edited by Adam1

London79,

The work looks great and Dr Bhatti is a good Doc, even though you had 5500 grafts which is massive for FUE, you had to cover a large area so you may need a 2nd HT.

You shall know more in 12 months;)

Did the Doc tell you what density he placed in the front, mid scalp and crown?

You should end up with a nice improvement pal, so sit back and enjoy the ride!

I paid 3500 UK Pounds and the transplant has been carried out by another Hair Transplant Centre ( not Dr Bhatt). if anyone wishes to have details of the hair surgeon then PM/email me, and i will give his details, etc. or any other advice you may need before carrying out or your just thinking of going a HT done.thanks.

Edited by London79

very impressive. too soon to tell if or when you will need further work. you might want to add a few to the crown maybe. post up some pics of the beard and head donor zone after it heals up.

so which clinic performed the work? I was thinkn Bhatti has doctors workn for him or something but it appears as tho you went someone where else. do tell?

thats quite cheap. like $4900 for 5500 grafts. that sounds so absurdly cheap but earning $5k in one day is pretty good money by anyones standards. one a day is $25k a week. not a bad weeks pay....:rolleyes:

was there a price difference between head and body grafts?