Hello all,

Here is an update to a patient I posted awhile back. You can see the original thread here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167645-dr-arocha-2780-fut-6-5-month-results.html.

The original post shows his 6.5 month results. The updated post shows his results at one year after his procedure. This male in his early 30's was experiencing thinning in the frontal/hairline region. He was a NW 3V prior to his procedure. He underwent a 2780 FUT procedure.

You can view the complete album HERE.

3_Before.jpg

4_After.jpg

5_Before.jpg

6_After.jpg

1_Before.jpg.7315fe3244d44eece40015949d98f15f.jpg

2_After.jpg.0661920eee3eae095d635d5fd389f132.jpg

3_Before.jpg.8ad05e6ae59b238c67e4997aac818715.jpg

4_After.jpg.8055980bbc3c9cdbd19ed9501d24f101.jpg

5_Before.jpg.1ef17585dd0875732e9c9b11c167383b.jpg

6_After.jpg.45e37549163a49007288bac719eb77d6.jpg

7_Before.jpg.342b1a3a9431a59668da2c926a79185a.jpg

8_Immediatelyl-post-op.jpg.601b50bf70821bae80e6e9e197ad294e.jpg

9_After.jpg.8d60be8ab22f7dde15cc3085d9609ebe.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Looks great! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Kira,

Thanks for presenting this result. In my opinion, Dr. Arocha does outstanding work.

In this case, I find it a little hard to truly appreciate the result with the hair length and style so different in the before and after photos. If you and/or Dr. Arocha has them, I encourage you to present some photos of the hairline combed back and also possibly a video showcasing the result while someone is combing through it. Also, a more direct top down photo showing the result and some additional surgical photos showing the top of the scalp would be helpful.

Best wishes,

Bill

I agree Bill, in addition to the lighting being poor (I guess I am on a lighting kick).

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Bill and Spanker-

As always- I appreciate you taking the time to view our photos. I would like to address the lighting issue first. The sets of photos were taken at two different offices- hence the difference in lighting. The "After" photos are taken in front of a different backdrop with a little bit less natural light. However, I believe the "After" photos still speak to the quality of Dr. Arocha's work.

Bill- we do not have video of this patient at this time, as he has not authorized us to shoot video of him. This is something I can certainly try to convince him of in the coming months. If he does, I will certainly provide an update. That being said, I do not have any photos of doc combing through his hair- we will have to shoot those photos during his next visit.

Here is an additional "top down" view of the patient, as well as some additional photos of the top of the scalp. In addition, here is the link to the complete album, which showcases almost 40 photos of this particular patient:

Photos - Male, 2780 FUT, 6.5 Month Results on Houston Hair Transplant, Houston Hair Restoration for Arocha Hair Restoration in Houston Texas US

Hope this helps!

~Kira

3_Before.jpg

Please note that this particular "top down" view was taken 6.5 months following his procedure- and was taken with Dr. Arocha's iPhone- as the camera lens was broken this day.

4_After.jpg

4_After.jpg

1_Before.jpg

5_Before.jpg

9_Before.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.