Help needed quickly please!!

camooshka

hi guys, im in a bit of a panic! i use finpecia and always buy at least 6 months supply, however, i am off to new zealand (i live in the uk) in a weeks time for 3 weeks and i am trying to pack things up ready to go, but to my suprise i have realised that i only have 2 weeks tabs left! to order online will take at least 2 weeks to deliver, so i need help!! does anybody have a months supply (1mg) they could sell to me to tide me over until i get back? i will pay full whack for them, not looking for a freebie! thanks for your guys!!

hi guys, im in a bit of a panic! i use finpecia and always buy at least 6 months supply, however, i am off to new zealand (i live in the uk) in a weeks time for 3 weeks and i am trying to pack things up ready to go, but to my suprise i have realised that i only have 2 weeks tabs left! to order online will take at least 2 weeks to deliver, so i need help!! does anybody have a months supply (1mg) they could sell to me to tide me over until i get back? i will pay full whack for them, not looking for a freebie! thanks for your guys!!

Alldaychemist should get to you within 2 weeks

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I have most of my hair back due to propecia, my balls work and I'm able to "do battle" 5 to 6 times a day.

I don't rule out that maybe in 30 years things could turn out bad for me, but maybe the sugar I have in my tea will turn out to be a bad thing too. You're spreading a false representation of the drug that does't necessarily indicate the reaction lots of people have to it.

You've only just signed up and you're spouting this kind of talk. My first posts were asking questions - you seem quite the know it all already. It always makes me wonder.

There are lots of of bald people who are happy to be bald or accept they are not a candidate for surgery. Maybe they're scared of needles. Who knows?

I've taken propecia for 3 years it's worked amazingly, I had a transplant last year on the frontal third and after 7 months my hair is already better than it was before the operation. It's million times better than before I took propecia. You would have to try very hard to find my very faded scar.

I'm not saying everyone would have the same results as me - maybe they'd have worse ones, maybe better results - but the fact is you are saying this stuff doesn't work ...... I'm the proof that it does and can work. So are many other people.

[edit] - Well it seems the ridiculously negative person's posts have been deleted, which makes my reply look a little odd.

Edited by TommyLucchese

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I said MOST of my hair

not ALL of my hair.

I thought the implication would have been obvious ;) especially with all the information in my signature...

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Who the F are you to say how my hair loss is, how it should effect me and what I should do?

Sorry if my appreciation of Propecia makes you feel bad. Unfortunately it genuinely has been amazing for me over the last 3 years, though as I've pointed out many times - I'm still aware of the fact it could wear off down the line.

I started receding at 15 pal, I'm now almost 24. Been on minoxidil since 16, propecia since 20 and had a HT last year at 23 when I flew from UK to USA on my own for surgery with Dr. Feller. I've tried the laser comb, procerin, nourkin, minoxidil 2% and 4% liquid, 12.5% cream, 5% foam, just started Avodart. I'd say I've earned my stripes as a hair loss sufferer.

You saying I should see a psychiatrist is actually the most ludicrous and insulting thing I've had someone say to me online for a while. Though I see you've had 5300 grafts and your result is 'less than optimal' so maybe that's why you don't like to see that someone's had some good results in their hair loss journey?

edit - also tried mane, nanogen and toppik. I'm rather qualified to be on a hair loss forum.

Edited by TommyLucchese

I still have a thin area on the crown and while my forelock was strengthened, propecia could not save my hair line thus the need for surgery. Overall, it's a million times better than it was but still not perfect. I require a bit of concealer and obviously I'm counting on the HT to sort the front out.

Propecia has worked wonders and restored most of my hair, but not all......there are still issues unfortunately.

No problem.