Any experience with Dr Rashid Rashid FUE

leo4evers

Hi Guru's

I live in houston and i have been to different hair restoration clinics we have here. I thought Dr Rashid is good out of them based on the way he talks price and FUE (i am inclined towards FUE).

Can anyone help me help me with expericne with Dr Rashid Rashid or any other good hair restoration doctor in houston?

Thanks in Advance

Leo

I am not sold on Neograft. I have yet to see an outstanding results from proper photos since it first came out. All his photo results are showing 1000 grafts or less which isnt alot. I personally dont think 1000 grafts make a huge difference well maybe in your pocket book because I heard Neograft is expensive.

Let me put it this way I wouldnt do Neografts even if it was free or I was paid to do it. None of the world top doctors use it and there opinion means alot to me.

My recommendation is to research more before you make this important decision.

Its funny they have a section about famous people that have had hair transplants. Its states it works for them.

Here are some of there names.

Elton John- Heard had horrible transplant needs to wear a wig.

Frank Sinatra- Wig

Steven Seagal- Toppik

Ben Afflick- Wig

Nicolas Cage- Horrible transplant

Plus other that have had horrible transplant like

Slivio Belusoni

Axel Rose

Brendan Fraser

I beg to differ that transplants worked for these people. What a load of crap!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I agree with Lorenzo here. I'm an anti Neograft too. The only motorized tool i might slightly trust is SAFE system. However I still prefer the classic manual FUE.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I just had a transplant by Dr Rashid (supposedly 100 grafts) and he made such a mess out of my donor area (I am a young female) that I have been in tears all day. This is a picture of the back of my head, there is NO way he should have done that for 100 grafts. Worst mistake.

20130926_153141.jpg.b6057d2ff7d96388332a3d9c749e276b.jpg

Leo,

Are you willing to travel for FUE? We recommend some excellent FUE practitioners, but travel may be necessary (which is almost universally recommended in cases like this).

Melly,

Are you upset because a large area was shaved down, or upset because your donor region was shaved down in general? Shaving is necessary for an FUE procedure, and shaving a larger area and selecting grafts from a greater area actually decreases the chances of creating the characteristic "moth eaten" appearance in the donor region.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I knew there would be some shaving, (Dr Rashid said it would not be noticeable) but I was not anticipating a 3x5 inch area for 100 grafts! Because of this huge bald area I cannot cover it with my hair up or down. I have not been able to stop crying all day.

Because I am a female and will likely never wear my hair short, I was not really concerned about a moth eaten appearance in the donor area. What concerns me is a huge bald spot that I cannot cover up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...