Dr. Keser, FUE, 2500 Grafts Ongoing NW Va

Martin28

I think your looking really good mate!! Seriously, compared to your pre op I'd say so far your having a really good result!!! Don't know what it looks like in person but from photos I'd say you should be really happy!! Hope the eczema is clearing up!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin,

Looking really great at 5 months buddy, and still so much to come. For me, Month 5-7 was when I saw some HUGE changes, and everything looks to be right where it should be. Given where you started from, you should be very happy already!!

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

• 2 months later...

I think the best month was 6 month Post OP and I don't think that the result will get better any more :( (I also see no new hair starting to grow). On the pictures of 7 month Post OP, the result looks a bit worse than on 6 months Post OP.

I'm not that satisfied with the result for 2500 Grafts for the front and temples. It is an improvement but not that much as I thought for 2500 Grafts for the front and the temples. For another FUE OPs I have another 2500 Grafts left and that's it... Overall I think I cannot get a good result with another OPs if my hairloss progresses further...

But the worst is the eczema, still has the described problems and I think that I maybe will have that for life :(... nothing I can do anymore I tried everything...

Mate, 7 months is about 70% so 30% more to come, it's at least 12 months to fully asses your results!! And I think so far you've got a good result compared to pre op your looking good, that won't be your final result sure it will improve month on month!!! Sorry to hear about your eczema!! Try and keep positive pal!!!

definitely a good improvment but obviously yield could be a little better, you dont seem to be much of a fast grower tho. were there any problems with extracting the graft or did everything go well during the procedure? also i think your hair might look a little better in terms of yield, if you buzz-cut it but obviously up to you.

I agree with others, you have come along way when you look at your before pic. Don't rule out the next few months, hair will continue to thicken and mature which will add to the illusion if density.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Thank you guys for all your feedback. I hope that the result will further improve in the next months, although I did not see any improvement between month 6 and 7 and also see no other/new hairs started to growing...

I have no problems during the OP, everything went very well :) and Dr.Keser as well as his assistent and all other guys who saw my photos predicted that my result would be fantasic. I know it's definitely an improvement looking at Pre OP photos, but not that much as I expected for 2500 grafts only for temples and front. @stinger99: The photo you picked from the Pre OP photos is really the worst, I think because of the lightning. To assess the results all Pre OP photos (at starting of this thread) should be watched.

Looking at the results now, I think it is impossible for me to sustain a satisfying hair status with less density (my expectations are really not high) by other FUE sessions, if my hair loss progresses further (this was my plan :(). I mean I spent 2500 grafts for the temples and front --> the half of grafts I can spend in total by FUE. Crown and top is left...and maybe I need also more grafts for front, if the existing hair (not the transplantated grafts) falls out...

hi martin, i just wanted to try to encourage you because i do honestly see a significant improvement and u still got more months to go for more growth. keep us posted of your prgress and hopefully ull get some thickening over the next few months

Looking great , thanks for the updates

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Next week I will cut my hairs so that they're short, but not that short like a buzz cut (I really don't like it, but better than no hair/shaved ;)) .

I'm using Nizoral shampoo already for about a month, but nothing changed, my symptoms (thumb/tension feeling on head skin on the whole top of the head, very oily skin when I do not wash my hairs for two days --> before the HT my hairs never get that oily) are not better. The dermatologists also don't know what do to anymore, I've tried everything... . The head skin looks normal now: No redness or symptoms of an eczema for example no dandruff or itch anymore.

But I still have this thumb feeling on my headskin on the complete top of head, it is like wearing a very tight head and it's really annoying :(. One thought I had, was the following: Is it possible that the thumb feeling does not result/or not only result from the eczema, but also from the HT itself:

Maybe some nervs in the head skin are hurt and cannot recover :(. I heard from cases where people, who had a FUT HT, suffered from a thumb head skin feeling over years. But I never heard of people, who had a FUE HT, suffered that long (I'm nearly 8 months Post OP) from a thumb head skin feeling.

Next month I have a date with a neurologist to check if that maybe the reason for my annoying thumb feeling on headskin... :(

• 1 month later...

A bit of improvement can be seen in comparison to the previous months, but I think this is the final result, because no significant improvement can be seen anymore.

Regarding the eczema: Nothing helped me, went to so many doctors. The eczema cannot be seen anymore, but I still have this tension and dry feeling of head skin :( and my head skin still gets very oily only after one day after hair wash (before the HT I never had any problems with dry or oily head skin or dandruff). Also a bit of drandruff can be seen after one day after hair wash. I accepted it that I cannot do anymore and need to live with that for life.

it looks like you had a lot of growth in the later months and the yield of your hair isnt bad at all the way it looks given how bright the light is in which pictures were taken. maybe not the best restult one could possibly hope for but not bad at all the way it looks to me. :)

sucks with the skin problem...!

• 3 months later...
9 months Post OP Update pictures:

I think your hair looks pretty good Martin. Hairline looks natural and you still have 3 more months as they say the final result can appear 12 months after the surgery. So fingers crossed, wait and see. Do you think your scalp skin tension and dry feeling related to the surgery? Have you asked a dermatologist or Dr.Keser about this?

9 months Post OP Update pictures:

That is a great result. It seems your expectations were too high if you're not satisfied with that. It looks full and natural. I hope you have gotten past all the anxieties and worries you had and are enjoying life.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

• 1 year later...
It seems your expectations were too high if you're not satisfied with that. It looks full and natural.

I agree that it's a good result given the extent of his loss nd the number of grafts used, but I wouldn't agree that it looks "full." The right side of his hairline is completely transparent----and that's in photographs, which, as any forum veteran knows, make transplants look a lot better than they do in person.