Hi All, this patient recently came in for his two year update. Here is the link to the previous thread, which depicts his one year results.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167018-dr-arocha-male-3544-fut-before-after-results.html

24 year old male with NW 3/4 had a FUT 3544 procedure to restore his hairline and frontal area. The after photos show robust growth of his transplant and were taken two years after his procedure.

You can view his complete album on our website HERE.

Before:

1_Before_A.jpg

11 Months Post-Procedure:

2_After_A.jpg

2 Years Post-Procedure:

1_Update-After.jpg

3_Before_B.jpg.d99db87d6bb791e1c79116bfcd80b77b.jpg

4_After_B.jpg.6da4277aad11a3ed2c5ed806f0f79c3e.jpg

4_Update-After.jpg.b9b0f2dfe3d271bb000127e1331f10bb.jpg

7_Before_D.jpg.c68b6ce861daf35ce87a35008130fa5f.jpg

8_After_D.jpg.b1c35b78468a9e82ecc44dc6245011cd.jpg

7_Update-After.jpg.fb81ec1467a00bfd283a1ff661a779d0.jpg

8_Update-After.jpg.3be11c89b2adaef0208fc667faebbfad.jpg

11_Before_F.jpg.d442e1a8f16bd1d548294ad5ee1cac6a.jpg

12_After_F.jpg.8625891e1ae756d8cdd0a99bce889f1a.jpg

3_Update-After.jpg.792e2227e54621f0b1648581cde13552.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Nicely done!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Nice work by Dr. Arocha! Dr. Arocha always impresses me!

I don't know why clinics tend to not post videos! I think that they want us to see what they want us to see. I think that videos are far more reliable and genuine.

Would you please answer me, Kira?

Thank you, Mick! I think that this patient result speaks to the longevity of Dr. Arocha's work. Two years and counting :)

SadbutTrue, thank you!

Since13: Dr. Arocha certainly has many videos that showcase his results. I personally think photos are an excellent way to depict results up close and in high-definition. Photos can be riskier to post than videos if you ask me- because they have the tendency to show the result up close and personal. However, we also supplement our photos with videos on Dr. Arocha's YouTube channel as well. Here is the link. Arocha Hair Restoration Houston & Dallas - YouTube

~Kira

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 1 year later...

I feel like I'm looking at the wrong pictures based on the positive comments. What I see is definitely not impressive, in my opinion.

First of all the transplanted hair doesn't accurately follow the hairline drawn in the preop pics. I don't know if the hairline was changed, or if there was a severe issue with yield.

Also it looks like 3544 grafts should have been enough to provide a nice illusion of density with a strong hairline. However, you can see scalp in numerous areas in the transplanted zone and the hairline is weak.

If the patient is happy that is great, but based on what I see I definitely would not be.

I feel like I'm looking at the wrong pictures based on the positive comments. What I see is definitely not impressive, in my opinion.

First of all the transplanted hair doesn't accurately follow the hairline drawn in the preop pics. I don't know if the hairline was changed, or if there was a severe issue with yield.

Also it looks like 3544 grafts should have been enough to provide a nice illusion of density with a strong hairline. However, you can see scalp in numerous areas in the transplanted zone and the hairline is weak.

If the patient is happy that is great, but based on what I see I definitely would not be.

150% agree.

We appreciate all comments. Kudos and accolades are always appreciated, but constructive and objective criticism can also be worthwhile if done without a hidden agenda.

Thanks johnboy71 and irishsailor, we are very grateful to loyal and informed connoisseurs of quality hair restoration art.

Rootz and Mickey85 hope these enlarged photos facilitate your viewing of this patient's results. Remember that Androgenetic Alopecia is a chronic and progressive condition, that 2 and 3 years after the procedure the native hair in the before pictures will have likely undergone further thinning.

Have an awesome weekend and Happy July 4th to all!

3_Before_B-m-1_zpsfb6f1b33.jpg

combbackmoreno_zps0b9fe149.jpg

frontdown_zpsd333e0b2.jpg

1_Before_A-m_zps53f4f2ed.jpg

topcrown2_zps3da25c75.jpg

crowntop_zps3196af72.jpg

I think the growth looks good, however I think the hairstyle isnt ideal for this patient. Looks uneven. A proper haircut and some gel would do him well, just my opinion though.

Scott

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture