ANTI WRINKLE

do comb in

• 1 year later...
Guest ihavehair

hi! i know this is really late but i'd like to share anyway. to answer your question, i wouldn't encourage you to go for botox. try cheaper and easier means first like applying anti-wrinkle creams. if they disappear with creams then you don't need to spend and invest on botox. one good anti-wrinkle cream i know is NeuCell. check them out in google.

• 1 month later...

Botox gives only temporary success.

Chemical peels like retinoic acid peel and phenol peel work very well to remove wrinkles and improve skin texture. Hyaluronic acid injections can further boost the results.

Application of topical retinoids (promotional link removed by moderator) (e.g. tretinoin, tazarotene) may be an alternative for home use. But it may take a long time and the results are not as dramatic as with peels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest shopper88

There are a lot of good anti-wrinkle creams out there, but what I find to work best is the Silk'n FaceFX. This device is easy to use at home, and I have actually seen good results from it! It's definitely worth looking in to.

Depends how deep the wrinkles are. Fine lines at skin surface can be temporarily masked with various creams, or softened using a good Glycolic acid peel.

Anything deeper and you are into Botox. I've had Botox over the last few years and its great, works out cheaper than lots of creams! Don't go for 3 regions though otherwise you get the frozen face look, get an experienced person to use the same amount as one region but cleverly administer it in the right places. You loose the wrinkles but still have movement and don't look like Nicole Kidman! I also use Botox as it eliminates stress headaches for me, it's worth the cost just for that!

Any really deep wrinkles can be filled by having restylane injected in.

My cream recommendation for temporarily smoothing the skin is Stri-vectin stretch mark cream, works well ;-)

Hope this helps

Ron

2800 FUE, Istanbul