FUE hair transplant with Dr Prabdeep Sohi from Reviva clinic, Chandigarh India

jeets

Ive just been reading this thread with great interest and im really not sure what to make of it. The lack of communication sounds terrible, but then they obviously do have the resources to contact you if they have incentive. Perhaps they didnt contact jeets back because his concerns were exaggerated? That appears to be the case to me - i think his hair looks great. Can someone else give me some opinions on what to make of this thread and what they concluded about Dr Prabdeep Sohi from Reviva clinic as i am considering going there. Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jeet

This is Param I am goin for Fue with Dr.sohi aswell, but after looking at your pictures I wan to ask a question. do they shave your head even if you have normal hair in rest of the part of ur head? as I only have patch at the back which needs to be filled in.I have to attend 2 marriages after 12 days of FUE..do you think the rest dots will heal by then?

thank you

Hello,

I am 33 Male from India.

1 ) I had a hair transplant surgery with Dr Prabdeep Sohi ( Revivia Clinic ) in Chandigarh, India on 17 th December 2012.

I had 3V condition.

No. of Grafts used as per doctor:- 3100 (1800 grafts front, 1000 grafts crown & 300 grafts sides joining the crown to temples)

Method used:- FUE

pictures are on my blog link below:-

Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss Patient Blogs

2) I also had some white chest hairs which i got removed by FUE method after 10 days of my HT from the same doctor, understanding that BHT is common now and i have not heard much about visible life long scars (I hope i am right).

I decided for white chest hair removal with this method as Electrolysis/thermolysis is time consuming multiple session method specially for such large area and Laser do not work on white hairs.

Hi Jeet

This is Param I am goin for Fue with Dr.sohi aswell, but after looking at your pictures I wan to ask a question. do they shave your head even if you have normal hair in rest of the part of ur head? as I only have patch at the back which needs to be filled in.I have to attend 2 marriages after 12 days of FUE..do you think the rest dots will heal by then?

thank you

@ hairhair9000

as long as what i know, i have seen many hair transplants face to face of various doctors in India as i have consulted many of them before sadly ending out to Reviva clinic.

So i know exactly what to expect from a Hair transplant.

My concerns were majorly sparse 1800 grafts hairline with multiple 'no hair patches' in between and my crown where 1000 grafts were placed didnt grow fully.

Not since you have raised this question i must tell you that couple of months back i visited 2 FUE docs in turkey.

Dr Koray (istanbul)

Dr Hakan (antalya)

Both agreed that my first HT was below average.They said the grafts were pushed deep inside damaging them.

Both agreed that the hairline has 25-28 grafts per sq. cm which has grown (with some patches having only 12-15 grafts per square cm, against minimum 35-40 expected considering 1800 grafts were done on the hairline.

As per the doc My crown where i can feel multiple hairs which are not growing more than 5 mm are the once which are part of those grafts which have 3-4 hairs per graft and out of them 1-2 hairs from the same graft are growing and 1-2 hairs from the same graft are not growing as they were not taking out properly in extraction.

Hence due to pushing grafts deep inside & improper extraction many grafts got damaged and never grew and those which are growing are partially growing with partial dead hairs no longer than 5mm stuck in the grafts forever.

Hence now i have to repeat the same procedure again to same areas to increase density and i am told 1500 grafts to front 1/3 and 1500 grafts in crown.

@ param1094

Yes 12 days should be enough for healing but if you are looking for FUE only in Chandigarh than also make a consultation with Dr Bhatti and see physical patients for both clinics for better understanding.

I went to with Dr Bhatti, feel free to PM anything regarding the trip and the HT, I have plenty of good things to say about my experience

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

• 5 months later...