Opinions Needed

rmlove

I think for the amount of grafts and the timeline this result is solid. I would highly recommend you do not proceed with another hair transplant before 12 months, regardless of what you hear. You need to wait, relax, let your donor heal, let your hair continue to grow. Another session will serve you well, but I would be conservative since you have put grafts in the crown and you may require more grafts in the surrounding areas in the future.

I know it is hard, but just take it easy, do some research, talk to your fellow balding brothers and you will be fine.

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinion is wait around ten years or so when you're in your 40s. I mean what happens if you keep adding hair every time you feel that it needs a little more fullness? I think you'll run out of donor hair and won't have enough if you lose hair in an unnatural way.

My opinion is wait around ten years or so when you're in your 40s. I mean what happens if you keep adding hair every time you feel that it needs a little more fullness? I think you'll run out of donor hair and won't have enough if you lose hair in an unnatural way.
in 10 years HM or some other sort of cloning will be readily available so thats a poor idea. not to mention im sure he has plenty of body and facial hair.

Well think I'm going to get around 3500 grafts within the month of June. I'm not waiting around, 1700 grafts in frontal area was not hardly enough for what I'm looking for in density. I obtained first procedure measurements of 1.2cm x 21.5cm @ 90fol/cm. Love how my density was exactly 90fol/cm hard to believe, but maybe so. Plus I might have had some shock loss to native hairs on right side or just not extending far enough to compensate for continue loss. Have about a half cm in area with no hair hard to tell in photos but it bugs the hell out of me. Yes hopefully in 10 years there will be a magical pill or procedure to combat hair loss....

• 4 months later...

Headed to Ottawa next week. Getting a little nervous...can't believe going for 2nd procedure little over a year from my first. Well hopefully this go around will have a better outcome.

I've taken some since my last posts but not much improvement. Seems like I have lost some native hair behind temple where grafts were placed. Really hope Dr. Rahal can give me a positive go around. I have been asking my self maybe I've made a mistake and should have just accepted my fate of going bald. Could have put money towards my kids education. Anyway just venting a little hopefully I will be satisfied this go around...