3 Months post op Dr Radha, 3650 grafts, and sad ...

oncled

Hello,

You will find on my blog all the pics you need to see. I just updated it.

Hair Restoration Site for oncled

I've decided to start a new thread since it has been 3 months now that i had my HT done

last thread : http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167842-fht-3650-grafts-dr-radha-27-09-12-pics-details.html

FHT with Dr Radha 3650 grafts (1240 one hair, 2364 two hairs, 46 three hairs :mad: )

I'm perfectly fine and happy with my Ht so far. Dr Radha was awesome, but will have to wait another 6 months to recommand her....

Scar is still red and no new hairs are growing on the temples so far (Normal ?)

I'm sad because it's hard to wait. I'm afraid of being disappointed. I have so many expectations. I look like a freak.

I feel bad inside and i hope it will change soon with my hairs growing.

Thank you for your feedback

And Best wishes to all of you !!!! :)

Of course, i'm trying to post as many pics as i can so you can make your own opinion about Dr Radha.

As you have noticed, i'm not an indian. I'm french, so you will be able to check the result on a euopean guy.

Everything is going great. Some hairs are growing. No pain. Scar is a bit red but you cannot notice it by only touching it. Some pimples but not a lot.

I really have no problem with the HT till now. But patience is not my main quality ;)

I will try to post new pics in a month and a half... unless something new is coming !!!

I think ur a long way out before you can even be slightly worried about the final results. and you dont look like a freak. not even close. not sure why your saying that. you look normal.

the waiting must be tough but uve got quite a wait so I would not fixate on it every day.

the hairline looks really good. she definately has an artistic eye.

are you planning on going back for another session?

oncled,

What you're going through is perfectly normal. The waiting sucks for sure but the end results are worth it all. Hang in there. You had a great doc and I'm sure you'll be thrilled in no time.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

As i said before, i have no problem with Dr radha. That was my first HT and she did an excellent job. I'm sure the final result will be great...

I just wanted to share my pics and my feelings at 3 months post op. I know i don't have to worry now....And i'm not worrying ...

It's just that waiting sucks. But i know this is the hardest part .

I will definitely go for another session if results are great. I will not wait too much for that. If i'm happy with my first HT, i will try to plan another session with Dr radha next october, november if i can.

My plan is to go for another session for the crown (3000 grafts at least, i hope), next year. This would be certainly my last HT. Then i 'm counting on histogen, alderan, replicell... to add more density everywhere. But if these treatments are not as promising as they appear, i would certainly go for A FUE.

So in summary :

1st HT september 2012 => 3650 grafts for the front (which is done)

2nd HT October 2013 => as many grafts as possible .... maybe the same...or more (for the crown)

Then 2015-2016 => Alderan or histogen or replicell (let's cross fingers) or FUE 1000-1500 grafts for density

Thank you for your feedbacks to all of you and don't worry, i will keep you posted with the results.

You'll get there champ.....marathon not a sprint, as they say!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 1 month later...

I couldnt find your pics, but my advice would be get as many grafts as you can from your first HT. Start from the front, build your hairline (thats if u need it) and gets some density in the frontal core and work back towards your crown. Im sure Dr Radha will be saying this, dont worry to much your in good hands.

Please ask her how long will your scar be eg ear to ear, at least you are aware of this as the scar will be with you for rest of your life but it will be hided with your hair.

• 1 month later...