Im booked in ...

ukmattyc

Who are the doctors? I can't get their website to work.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Ok thanks.

$2 per graft is pretty cheap.

Do these doctors only offer hair transplant surgery and services directly related to hair restoration?

Do you know how long these two doctors have been doing hair transplants on a full-time basis?

How many hair transplants do you think they are doing every week on average?

How many full time technicians that are employees do they have on their staff?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Ukmattyc,

Although I don't know anything about this facility or their physicians, anyone who advertises the "always $2.00 graft" makes me a little wary of wanting to book with them, unless I had EXTENSIVELY researched them and their credentials. I would encourage anyone having a hair restoration procedure do this anyway, with any physician they were considering for treatment. With that said, I don't want to discourage you, I just want to encourage you to do some research and make an informed decision. There is no sense in rushing into a potentially bad restoration....and it makes more sense to take some time in making your final decision. Have you checked out Dr. Searle or Boland to see if they are members of the Recommended Surgeons on this site? Also, have you tried to reach out to any past patients to determine their satisfaction with their results? Viewed before and after photos? Searched reviews online???

Just some things to consider.....

Anyhow, keep us all posted on whatever it is you decide to do. Hopefully some others from this forum will chime in with their advice/recommendations as well!

Best of luck,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

I dont mean to sound blunt, just honest.

If you have researched enough i dont think you would of picked this clinic, good luck with whatever you decide. be careful, i have been researching for years and still not close;)

A quick google search shows dr boland was writing marijuana prescriptions 2 years ago. I hope this might be wrong and maybe it'd a different dr boland? Nothing wrong in my view in writing prescriptions for ganja, just not sure if one can be truly dedicated to the art of hair restoration. On the bright side, having a stash after surgery could be a great alternative pain killer. It worked for me...Good luck man

This doesn't sound good to me

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, i had my surgery and thank you for your concerns, They have done thousands of surgery's and i have seen the photos they did on famous people, the surgeon was very nice and informative. The tecs were honest and very professional. Pics are uploaded

Well, at least you can't say you didn't research before and have quality advice before making the decision! You found this place and we told you it didn't sound too good.........at least you had all the information before you made the decision. Many people don't have this luxury!

I hope our fears were unfounded and that it turns out great. Good luck! Please update with your progress in 6 months and a year, I'll be very interested and hope you are very happy :)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...