Dr. Rahal booked next week 2000 fue

Altdot

Altdot,

Hello, I just looked at your pictures. You are going to have a great result. You just can't go wrong with Dr. Rahal. I was in his chair for my second surgery in May of this year and received 2953 grafts to my crown (fut) and this after 5604 grafts to the front and top eleven months before that. I will be posting some follow up pictures soon. But as I look back now, I constantly say to myself this has been hands down one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am sure once your results start to kick in a few months from now, you will be saying the same thing.

All the best

Hi TruthOnly,

You seem to have a number of concerns. Have you tried to call or email our office? We normally respond to emails within 24 hours. Post-surgery, we provide patients with both Dr Rahal and Mike’s cell numbers (as written in the post op package).

When was your procedure date? Please post the date on this thread and we can happily respond.

Regarding prices, patients are given the prices for their procedure of choice. Occasionally patients are undecided and switch from FUT to FUE and thus the price difference can cause confusion.

If you required 4500 grafts then FUT would be the best option as higher numbers are the main strength of that method.

I am surprised by the photo comment though, as we have a very high number of results out there and I recently compiled them all into one thread as they can be hard to find

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167825-dr-rahal-results-collection.html

We like to emphasize patient-contributed results which can be found on the website under “Success Stories”. These, combined with the photo gallery and the results posted on the forums (by us and by patients) lead to a very large and varied collection for people to view.

This^^^

Was certainly true in my case! I even sent multiple text to Mike, and he responded very quickly.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

TruthOnly,

While all patients are welcome to share their genuine experiences and concerns on this forum, we try to maintain a fair environment on our forum for both patients and physicians. Thus, there are times when we require patients to identify themselves to their physician so that they can adequately reply to their concerns.

Dr. Rahal has contacted me and would like to reply to your concerns. However, in order to adequately respond, he needs you to identify yourself and give him the necessary permission he needs to respond to your concerns. All they need to know is the date of your procedure, which you can post publicly on this forum or send privately to them. Note that your identity will be kept confidential. See "Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians" to see how we handle patient posted concerns.

If you are truly a genuine patient interested in helping others and having your concerns resolved, I trust that you'll be willing to cooperate with this request. If you choose not to however, we don't feel it's fair to allow your post to remain on this topic.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks for the reply Bill.

At this time I don't have any concerns to report about the work that was done by the Rahal team. I am hoping that my result is exceptional and if so I will certainly share that with everyone. I was simply stating my experience and giving people that are going to spend 20k + thousand $ on a procedure honest expectations.

If you feel that my comments are inappropriate than feel free to take them down, but I am not here to post any fabrications. It is ultimately up to the patient to determine what is best for them and I thought it would be helpful to educate them with my experience. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

TruthOnly,

Thanks for your reply but is there a reason you ignored my request to post the date of your procedure with Dr. Rahal?

Regardless of whether you consider your post on this topic a concern, Dr. Rahal and his clinic deserve the right to respond to your comments, some of which are less than favorable regarding your experience.

Thus, I ask that you cooperate and post the date of your procedure so that this community knows you're genuine and Dr. Rahal can respond.

This is a real simple request and by not posting it, one could easily question your sincerity.

Bill

Bill, the reason I do not feel comfortable posting the date is because I plan on going back to the doctor in the future if I have a good result and would like to remain anonymous. If I have any concerns it will be between me and the doctor only. I did the courtesy of erasing the post as it seems you feel it is unfair and I respect your judgement.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your diplomatic yet clear explanation encouraging forum participation that can only be perceived to be of the highest integrity. All the Best, Michael.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

TruthOnly,

I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. You're very likable and for that, I'm sure I'll be the one who appears like the bad guy. But frankly, if you truly wanted any concerns you have to remain between you and your doctor, you wouldn't have posted on this topic with problems you claim you've had with Dr. Rahal and his staff. Moreover, if your first post was genuine, you wouldn't have been so quick to remove it. Not only did I never ask you to remove your post, but removing it makes you seem insincere.

Frankly, we expect posters to stand by their statements or not make them at all. Please be prepared to stand by your posts in the future and cooperate with any requests from our moderators or your account will be suspended.

Best Regards,

Bill

"If you choose not to however, we don't feel it's fair to allow your post to remain on this topic."

This was in your previous post. I think it is safe for me to assume that you wanted me to take it down and I respected that request? If you want I can re post it let me know. I don't appreciate the accusations or request to release HIPAA information on a public forum. If you have any further issues regarding this, you can private message me.

Bill,

I'm glad that you brought this to light, as I was concerned there was potentially some trolling going on here with someone pretending to be a patient just to smear a very ethical surgeons name in a negative way. Although at first I thought it was maybe an innocent mistake by a newbie poster, there are too many things that seem fishy about the post.....including that the "patient" isn't unhappy as of now, but wants to warn other patients before they spend tens of thousands of dollars to have a certain "experience" from the clinic. For someone who has no complaints because his grafts haven't even started growing....it sure does seem like there was an awfully big slam on the physician and the clinic. But it's hard for anyone who didn't see the original post to know exactly what I'm talking about here, as now it has been removed by the poster! For someone who wants to remain anonymous and potentially go back to the physician in question for a future procedure, there sure does seem to be a lot of ill thoughts early on in his recent procedure waiting game!! As a member of this forum, I'm glad you're "appearing to be the bad guy" Bill!! It is something I wanted to mention myself, and think both parties (the patient and the clinic) should have the right to defend themselves from poor results or unwarranted claims!! Since the clinic came forward to address the concern, it is only fair that the patient cooperates in return.....which clearly is not the case here!!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Can someone reiterate what TruthOnly said in the post that he removed? (or can you re-post it?) I recently had an FUE procedure done by Dr. Rahal (2 weeks ago) and I've had a really positive experience so far.

I've been recovering and now back to work so I've been busy but I will post pics and share my experience in more detail with the community soon. This post caught my attention though and I'm curious what was said.

PS. I had 2770 FUE grafts done.

Edited by 362guy

Altdot,

I already commented separately on your album, but just wanted to reiterate that it looks great so far. It's going to look amazing! Thanks for sharing your updates!! :-)

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.