Ugly duckling concealer!

Hi all, just a quick question. im currently 6 weeks post op.

My hair is short at the mo its a #1 at the sides and back and a #3 on top. My hair is dark brown, but looks a bit darker as its so short, so what concealer would be best for me to use at this length? I want one that doesnt come out to easy with regards to rain etc lol just looking for the best all round conealer!

Thanks peeps!

I have many patients who use combinations of different concealers including Dermmatch, Toppik, Prothik, along will several others not mentioned. It is a trial and error situation. The more options you give yourself the better the chance you will find something you can work with. Good luck.

I have many patients who use combinations of different concealers including Dermmatch, Toppik, Prothik, along will several others not mentioned. It is a trial and error situation. The more options you give yourself the better the chance you will find something you can work with. Good luck.

Dr. Charles,

So is Dermatch safe to use after a HT, and after how much time post op?

I like the product but was thinking it might clog pores more than say a toppik type product (which I actually don't like as much).

• 1 month later...

Dermatch is great for short hair. If you need more coverage you can use Couvre'.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Be careful to wash it off every night before bed. Some clinics dont condone the use of concealer at all until the 3 month mark as it can hinder growth.

Personally (if its FUE) i would just buzz your hair down real short till the growth starts coming in at 3/4 months.

I am 4 months post op and started using Nanogen again about 6 weeks ago with great results. Many friends and co-workers that knew I had surgery have approached me since I started using Nanogen with comments like "wow your hair is really coming back in....looks great".

$(KGrHqYOKigE6YOUYYu9BOs-5ST,!Q~~60_35.JPG

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Concealers are great and got me through over 10 years of hairloss with maybe 2 or 3 people ever knowing I used it . I remember my mother giving me 2 towels "one for my hair" (and then having to clean the brown stuff) So glad those days are over but they really work!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 5 weeks later...