Please delete my account

only16

Hi,

Could you please delete my account. I no longer use it and never will again. I now live my life for Jesus Christ as much as I can and I want to move on from everything that formed part of my old life.

Thanks and may God bless you all and bring you to eternal life,

Damien

• 1 month later...

Jesus Christ allegedly has eternal life.

You should live your brief life for you.

Anyway, good luck!

• Like 1

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Only16,

Congratulations on your decision to live for Jesus, which I suspect you'll find to be a lifelong journey of ups and downs. But keep the faith as the journey to truly finding God is worthwhile and lasts a lifetime.

While we do not delete accounts once they've posted on our discussion forum, I will go ahead and disable your account.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 month later...
Jesus Christ allegedly has eternal life.

You should live your brief life for you.

Anyway, good luck!

Haha, good point. If you believe in the whole God thing, you don't have to follow some made-up, human-invented set of rules to get into the pearly gates; just be a good person and avoid doing things you know to be wrong; more cannot be expected of a race of pseudo-evolved, partially-self-aware, hairless primate offshoots.

• 1 month later...

"And the LORD said 'Let there be hair!' And there was. And the LORD looked upon the flowing locks, and He was pleased."

The Lost Epistle of Kirkland: Chapter 1; Graft 69

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily