I Feel Like Ending it :-(

It is very tough--what you are going through. Hang in there. You have your health which is most important. Think of the many people that are about to die from an awful disease that would give all the hair they have to live another six months.

That doesn't take away the pain and "stigma" of balding but when you let other people's perception of you rule how you feel you are letting them win. Let your heart dictate how you feel and look. Hang around people that care about you for who you are, not whether you are balding or not. I have seen many of my good friends who are almost bald or totally bald date or marry some gorgeous looking women. (They may not be the smartest!! )) The two main factors they all carry is confidence and willingness to try. Just keep doing the best that you can, as that is all that you can do.

Going bald in the US is much better than going bald in South Asia and perhaps East Asia.y.

same goes for Australian, Bangkok is also very harsh towards bald western men, I have had female work colleges speak in thai (no realising i can speak thai) say "he so ugly not handsome, right behind my back while I was making a coffee in the office kitchen. I simply replied, Put thai dai.. meaning speak thai i can, and walked off, they were very embarrassed. You just have to battle on, it is often a hard thing to do, all the best mate...

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Did you say that your maternal grandfather was only Norwood 2A? Oh man, there are people like me who are N6 and also do not have good donor area. You must be a jerk if you are depressed about your hair loss. In the age of hair transplant, Norwood 2A is not even considered bald - just 2000-2500 grafts and nobody will discover that you were ever bald. Hope this will give you a reason to be happy.

You must be a jerk if you are depressed about your hair loss.

That's pretty harsh man. You have to realize that the emotional trauma that people experience is relative to them. I'm not saying that his reaction is a healthy one, but by no means does it make him a jerk. There are a lot of NW6's that would say everyone on this site is a jerk for even worrying about baldness. Why? Because it does not affect them enough to even think about having surgery. So to put your thoughts on what is and is not enough loss to be depressed about is bad form.

To use an analogy that may fit, the OP feels poor (in regards to hair). A poor man is not a man who has very little, but a man who wishes for more, regardless of how much he has.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.