Did i see it right

Yes, it states on the website of 8 dollars a graft.

He is a talented surgeon, but I am not convinced the results shown by body hair are value for money.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I believe that is Dr. Umar's FUE price. Not sure if it is the same for BH procedures.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I could not agree more and I still have yet to see a BHT result that I thought had a natural aesthetically pleasing result, including the overall yield.

In addition, the price for BHT is as high as $12.00 US per graft with no gurantees on the regrowth. :rolleyes:

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Yes that's true but even if BH is a last donor source, I still highly recommend that patients do a test procedure first before committing to any larger sessions.

That way they can at least see if BH is viable for them both in terms of yield and how it blends in with scalp hair characteristics.

Gillenator

I believe that given BHTs potential lack of yield that technicians should be trained to extract in some cases in order to drive price down.

There are some clinics that were and probably still are allowing techs to make the extractions with FUE. Yet most states within the US only allow a licensed physician to do the actual surgery, meaning the incisions and cuts into body tissue. To my knowledge, it's the law yet I still hear of this going on.

Gillenator