Dr. Konior 3559 grafts frontal hairline

GBU

Hello Jingle. I love my new hair. I didn't get much in the way of pinkness and I always comb my hair to the side. I don't think I look good with the straight back look and don't wear my hair like that. The donor scar is a non-issue. Try finding it. I certainly can't take a picture of it. I would be happy to try and meet up with you if you come out to Chicago. I'm not a techie and so I'll have Dr. Konior take pictures on my follow-up. I couldn't be happier with his work and can tell you that he is one of the absolute best. Thanks for the interest, buddy.

Looks terrific, GBU.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's 10.5 months. I actually have a hairline. What Dr. Konior was able to do with so little is truly impressive. Again, had I known about him in the mid-1990, there's no telling how much different I could have looked. Oh well, better to have found him late than never.

I'm massaging the hell out of my scalp daily in hopes of getting one more semi-decent yield out of this tight scalp. ;-)

Icehaid,

Looks like you are coming along. How many grafts did you get? Who did your first procedures? Are you planning another procedure? Have you thought about starting your own thread? I would like to hear your story but I don't want to clutter GBU's thread.

:D

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Icehaid,

Looks like you are coming along. How many grafts did you get? Who did your first procedures? Are you planning another procedure? Have you thought about starting your own thread? I would like to hear your story but I don't want to clutter GBU's thread.

:D

Posts #33 & #35 in this thread, plus:

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - icehaid's Profile

Sorry for "cluttering" - will create an album on my profile page.

Edited by icehaid

• 4 months later...

Hey guys it has been over a year since my surgery and that Dr Konior has exceeded my expectations. I read many times before that he was one of the best in the world , but I am still amazed in the work he did . He will be posting my photos in the near future . Thank you guys for all of your help !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...