Where to go in Seattle

I just found this website - great information in the learning center and how its done.

I have appointments sets up with Dr Goertz and Bosley. Also, just discovered this site so going to set up appointment with drs Hasson/Wong. I've read a lot about drs Hasson/Wong, but not too much materiol on dr Goertz. I've read Bosley not too good all round, but need to check it out.

Any thoughts Goertz or Bosley in Seattle? My appointment is in a couple weeks.

Looking for suggestions. Thanks

I just found this website - great information in the learning center and how its done.

I have appointments sets up with Dr Goertz and Bosley. Also, just discovered this site so going to set up appointment with drs Hasson/Wong. I've read a lot about drs Hasson/Wong, but not too much materiol on dr Goertz. I've read Bosley not too good all round, but need to check it out.

Any thoughts Goertz or Bosley in Seattle? My appointment is in a couple weeks.

Looking for suggestions. Thanks

Who is the guy in the pic? To me he looks like the bad guy in the early 007 movies.

Called Bosley and talked to some guy who is setting up appointment for me for next week; I'll go with caution. Also have appointment in 3 weeks with Goertz. Will be calling Hasson/Wong next week to set up appointment. Thanks for recommendation of dr Gable - he is in Oregon and since I travel often, next time I'm in Oregon I'll check him out.

I hope i'm not being too paranod by getting multiple consults, but I want to see several doctors so I can make up my mind.

seattlenomad, Have you checked out the before and after photos of Hasson and Wong? You owe it to yourself to check them out. There ubdoubtedly one of the best clinics in the world, but you take a look and hear what others are saying for yourself.

DO NOT GO TO BOSLEY IN SEATTLE!!! Those bastards screwed up my life. I wish to God, to this day, that I had never walked through their doorway.

Even after costly repair surgery elsewhere, I still suffer the effects of my surgery with them.

Trust me when i say cancel your appointment and stick with Hasson and Wong. You will feel good when you walk into H&W, its a state of the art facility, and honest people. When you walk into Bosley it feels like you just walked into a snake pit...I wanna get sick just thinking about it. It was the biggest mistake i ever made in my whole life...

seattlenomad,

In my opinion, I'd strongly consider (in no particular order) Coalition members:

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong of Hasson and Wong of Vancouver, Canada

and Dr. Steven Gabel of Gabel Hair Restoration Center in Oregon.

All 3 physicians are putting out stellar results on a regular basis.

Best wishes,

Bill

Seattle may not be your best choice. I'm from Seattle and after meeting with several docs in Washington and California, I went with a doc out of Northern California for my first HT. I wasn't overly impressed with the result. After doing a better research job, my next two transplants were with a doc out of Oregon, his name is Dr. Gabel. His two transplants were pretty damn good, especially compared to my first. The thing that impressed me the most was this guy has a plane and he freakin' flew from Oregon to Seattle Boeing Field to take out my sutures both times! Now that's service. Of course I'm sure he gets to write it off, but hell it didn't cost me anything additional for the service. I'm happy with my results too and I didn't have to hang around Portland (Not saying anything is wrong with Portland) but I'm a Seattleite. Oh and he also did my consultation over the phone and was just about on target.