Dr Allan Feller NYC

I just had over 1,000 fu's by Dr Feller and his staff this past Thursday. I wanted to thank the members of this site and the staff at Dr Feller's office for an amazing transformation in my life. I previously had four different sessions with three different doctors over the past 12 years with less than favorable results. My hairline was pluggy and thin and my donor scars were horrific. Dr Feller placed 1066 fu's at my hairline and temples at nearly 60 grafts psc. My plugs vanished like smoke in the air and my hairline is thick and natural. I can't recommend Dr Feller enough. He's not only very talented and passionate about his field but a great guy to deal with. My previous surgery was with Dr Fienberg in New Jersey and the results were terrible. He sold me on 600 grafts but ended up doing only 190. Later he told me he did 600 exactly. He wasted my donor area for nothing. Seven months after his procedure, I looked no different at all but my donor scar had stretched because of the use of his cotorizer. Thankfully, Dr Feller was able to repair the donor scar somewhat and give me my first "real" transplant. Any one in the NY area would simply be foolish to not go see Dr. Feller for a transplant. Believe me, I've been around the block (4 times). Thank you again Dr. Feller and the posters on this board who turned me on to him. I'll post photos soon.

I just had over 1,000 fu's by Dr Feller and his staff this past Thursday. I wanted to thank the members of this site and the staff at Dr Feller's office for an amazing transformation in my life. I previously had four different sessions with three different doctors over the past 12 years with less than favorable results. My hairline was pluggy and thin and my donor scars were horrific. Dr Feller placed 1066 fu's at my hairline and temples at nearly 60 grafts psc. My plugs vanished like smoke in the air and my hairline is thick and natural. I can't recommend Dr Feller enough. He's not only very talented and passionate about his field but a great guy to deal with. My previous surgery was with Dr Fienberg in New Jersey and the results were terrible. He sold me on 600 grafts but ended up doing only 190. Later he told me he did 600 exactly. He wasted my donor area for nothing. Seven months after his procedure, I looked no different at all but my donor scar had stretched because of the use of his cotorizer. Thankfully, Dr Feller was able to repair the donor scar somewhat and give me my first "real" transplant. Any one in the NY area would simply be foolish to not go see Dr. Feller for a transplant. Believe me, I've been around the block (4 times). Thank you again Dr. Feller and the posters on this board who turned me on to him. I'll post photos soon.

Hi Lange,

Well it certainly does not surprise me that you had a great experience with Dr. Feller. He continually is striving to improve HT techniques especially with FUE and it's instrumentation. Keep us in the loop on how your results go! Take care.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

He definately had his done by Seager. He told me all about it in my original consult with him. It looks really good too. He said he wants to do one more, but Seager is retired. I forgot who he said will do number 2 for him.

As my previous post state,I had a situation much like Lange,{3 punch graft HT's in the early 90's that looked terrible.It was done by retired "Dr" Saul Davis in Brockton,Ma. I too traveled to NYC to get my new HT,{1500 FU'S,and old punch work extracted}.I was fortunate to stumble on to this site and discover Dr.True.He did my session in March.Just curious,are Dr.True and Dr. Feller regarded equally?That would put two excellent surgeons in NYC.

Thanks..

HK

Heavy Kevie, I hear only good about both Feller and True. What I do know Is that I had my 2605 done with True and Dorin on March 30th and I am extremely happy with every phase of the procedure. Very little discomfort at any given time. Maybe the most discomfort was sleeping on the stitches after the forth night. Once they were out on the 10th day..Ive had absolutely no discomfort at all. I'm going thru the watch and wait mode. Many of my transplants are still in and growing after 4 weeks. I've lost maybe another 20% on top of the 15% lost in the third week. But, right now my transplants have gone from stubble to 3/8+" long. I would certainly recommend True and Dorin to anyone for a phenominal procedure!!

Lurker,

Are you kidding?? Seager's not retiring and doesn't have any plans to retire any time soon. He loves his work! He's been so successful for so long and really doesn't need to work but loves it far too much. I just saw him in follow up a few days ago and am considering having some more work done later this summer. Will keep you guys posted.

• 3 weeks later...

Paris_Caine

I actually had a repair procedure with Feller about 3 months ago. I am just starting to see the sprouts now. I actually got to meet a patient who was getting suture removal from his second procedure with Feller. His results were totally undetectable (and I am a severely hard critic). In my opinion, Feller is a perfectionist. That is the exact quality you need your surgeon to have.

Mire1954

I guess I stand corrected about Seager. If your transplants look as good as the ones he did on Feller, consider yourself blessed.