Irish Dr Feller Patient

Shayshay1

Hi hairtothethrone

Its really good. People keep to telling me to patient but I'm actually delighted. The hair is better now than about 3 years ago. Any more improvement is just a bonus. Below is a picture taken under a glass sunroof with smartphone flash in the car just now. The ugly duckling or shockloss period is just a distant memory now!:D

5b32d634409d4_Jan4.jpg.537d530015df3fe68442cb2c22e911cf.jpg

Nice early growth, looking really good already with the time frame and much more to come. you have picked a great Doc.

How is the scar looking?

Spex continues to be a great help to british patients.

well done!

It needs to be cut. The hair in the transplant area is shorter than the hair further back so it can look a little unbalanced as the new hair lies flat and the old hair stands up. I was giving it a while to grow. I guess it will all blend in when it thickens more

Hi James84

The scar is long blended in. A number 4 blade and you cant see anything. It does feel a little itchy now and again. If I remember it felt a little numb for about 2 months. I'd imagine if I used a number 3 blade you might notice a slight furrow at the back of the head

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Looking good. There was no point posting anything for a while as the hair looked great after 4 months. 3 pictures for you. Guess I have been very lucky. On a sunny day you it does look a little light but I'm very happy

5b32d94c8b3bc_Shay1.jpg.1f0743528a703ab8cadca3e7ddd259a2.jpg

5b32d94c9b76d_shay2.jpg.45e735401e36b2dd210daa7f2fef5a5f.jpg

5b32d94ca8946_shay3.jpg.a7e8453419c7f952c03a5f1f427b138d.jpg

It looks great

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

fantastic!, can you please post a pic of the scar plz, thanks, im 2 months out from dr feller 2000 grafts

Hi. 2 months out can be tough, the worse before it gets better stage as the grafts fall out and slowly grow back stronger. I'm afraid I have no scar to show and its very hard to find the line. 3-4 months out and it just blended in. I'll get a pic in a day or so

Super result!

Nice density. Dr Feller has done you proud!

Matt, is that you in your avatar?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

A few questions about the scar. It was gone after about 2 months with only a slight furrow to be seen. There is now no visible scar at all. Its one of the reasons some people take time out when getting it done as it can be obviously seen for a while. Depending on your work, you may not be able to wear a baseball hat. I told everyone at work I had it done. I was the main topic of talk for a few days, then they moved on to something else and now most have forgotten I had it done. i explained it was like getting a brace on my teeth