FUT in Europe??

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to have FUT in Europe, so could you advise who will be the best options to go with? Actually I was in midway to have my procedure with Dr.Rahal in Canada but for visa issues, this choice will not be possible any more :( thus I turned my face toward Europe wishing I can find the doctor who will give best results for the dense and hairline formation.

I hope if you react with this Thread and advise me :D

Thanks ,

gentel_man83,

We recommend the following physicians in Europe.

Dr. Jean Devroye Belgium

Dr. Bessam Farjo UK

Dr. Nilofer Farjo UK

Dr. Bijan Feriduni Belgium

To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Do your visa issues also extend to the US?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Feriduni in belgium. Does both fue and fut. Regarded as one of the best strip doctots in europe by some and is an absolute gentlemen. Honest to a fault and does a free case once a month. Even spent 30 minutes on skype with Hariri, some doctors you cant even contact personally without a physical consulation!

The surgeons Takingtheplunge has listed are all top notch in Europe.

Consult with Dr Bisanga (BHR) as well.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

As everyone else has stated, you cannot go wrong with the doctors in Belgium.

If you are looking for a cheaper option then I would recommed Dr Saifi in Poland. I can personally vouch for him. He is a great doctor with great ethics and a very nice bloke too.

He came to see me in the hotel I stayed in the day after surgery and also called me at home. He also answers all emails personally in a timely manner.

I could not recommend him highly enough, but others will say the same about the doctors they have been with.

Good luck

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.