FUE with Dr Saifi Wrocalw, Poland

Buzz2

Hi All

Well, I'm back to Dr Saifi's again in 5 weeks time, to address my crown. I'm hoping that 1400 grafts or so will do the trick and complete my hair restoration

This time I am having FUE, as I don't not want the recovery time with the scar and also I only have a weeks' holiday leave left at work.

I have only been in contact with one member on this site who has had FUE with Dr Saifi , so I feel I am taking a gamble. I took a bit of a gamble with him on the FUT but luckily this paid off and I am already thrilled with the results.

I know many of members on this forum have said that FUE is a bit more complex and a different ball game altogether, therefore you should choose your doctors wisely, as there are only a handful of doctors who can perform this to great standard. I know a few doctors have said that FUE is a lot more unpredictable than FUT. However, Dr Saifi, says that his results are not that different (if at all) to that of FUT. These were not his words, but I recall words to that effect on a call to him some time ago.

So I suppose my question is ...would you want a doctor saying to you that the result will not be as good or unpredictable or do you want your doctor to have faith and belief in himself that the result will be of a high standard?

Also, if there are any of Dr Saifi's patients reading this that have had FUE with him , I would be grateful if you can drop me a line with your experience.

Thanks

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

• 6 years later...
9 minutes ago, mania1 said:

Yeah this is very good for the people of Poland to get rid of hair loss problem...

Ban this guy, he's trying to market for his clinic but his signature, banner and avatar have been removed for promotional content. Unfair to the idiots that are paying him to market when he is wasting their money and time too.

• Thanks 1