Ru58841!!

aim4hair

I made a thread regarding this a while ago and received no replies. Not many people seem to know what it is. Apparently it is not regulated and/or has to be mixed at home or something like that?

Yeah it seems like ppl here not very aware of it, but on other forums there is a big hype and so many ppl talking about it.

You can either buy it as a powder and do the mixing yourself or you can buy it pre-mixed (work for 6 months). I still didn't buy any and not sure if im gonna buy or not but to me it sounds better than fin, e-quol, and other oral pills. At least it's topical.

A lot of people over on hairlosshelp use it and seem to know a little bit about it.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

A lot of people over on hairlosshelp use it and seem to know a little bit about it.

Hi RCWest,

This is off-topic, but I was just looking through your signature and am curious about your hair loss routine. So, you take spiro orally? Do you experience side effects?

I would think that with all those pills, your sex drive must not be that great. Do you take anything to offset the effect of those meds on your sex drive?

Thanks,

Ben

Can you purchase it pre-mixed? It does have potential. One big case I saw of it had the individual use it on and off along with Proprecia and Minox but he experienced severe shedding sporadically. Also had severe acne which could have been from the Proprecia or RU or just genetics. For a topical solution however it does seem to have the most potential.

yes, you can get it pre-mixed (good for 6 months).

based on my reading, RU does not cause shedding, in fact if it works for you then your shedding will be stopped in like couple of days.

Wow. Very interesting. Are there any long term cases where significant growth has occurred? The cases I saw only resulted in mainly baby hair growth but I haven't looked extensively at it.

Wow. Very interesting. Are there any long term cases where significant growth has occurred? The cases I saw only resulted in mainly baby hair growth but I haven't looked extensively at it.

I think your talking about rogaine regarding babyhair, im no expert i just been reading alot about it, if you check other forums there are so many information about this.

I beleive the main reason of RU is maintenance and making the existing hair stronger just like propecia, the new hair growth might happen in some few cases though.