Does anybody know about Interlink, non-surgical process?

emd80

well first of all, I am so excited I found this site. I am a hairdresser and I am so thankful I can get to help people with this technique called Interlink. Is a new Technique so not too many people know about this. Is basically the same idea of a HT but without surgery. We take a single strand of hair and add 4 new strands. We tie it to the existing hair. This technique is undetectable. We use this for people that don't want to go under the knife or simply they are not satisfied with the fullness after HT. I also work with clients that had HT and just want to cover the scars from HT. I have some pics on my profile of it, you can check them out!

No offense intended, but this will probably not go over very well here. But let's see.

lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194.gif

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

My clients are well satisfied with this and I wanted to share my experience here. Like I said is a new technique and is worth for people to know the updates for hair loss treatments. It makes me feel good to be able to help my clients with this. Thanks for you comment anyways!

Emd,

Please keep in mind that membership at our community requires adherence to our terms of service. In these terms (which you agreed upon), we specifically prohibit "spamming" and posts of a purely promotional nature.

Frankly, based upon the links in your profile (which will need to be removed) and some of the comments in this thread, it seems like you may be soliciting this procedure. Obviously, you are more than welcome to discuss any hair restoration treatment or technique on our community, but please remember to keep these discussions informative and not promotional.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

emd80,

You already jumped on another thread and started talking about this 2 days ago. It doesnt take a genius to work out that your not here to help and support but to plug what is effectively a wig!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

emd80,

Welcome to our community. You are welcome to share your genuine experience and opinon on any hair loss treatment available, non-surgical or surgical. However, this post makes it sound like you're simply sharing a personal experience when your profile specifically states that you work for the company. Failing to disclose that you work for the company that "changed your life" is considered promotion and thus, falls in violation of our terms of service.

Clinic/product representatives are welcome here as long as you are simply discussing and not promoting the products you are selling. For instance, if you have a personal experience you'd like to share with InterLink, please go ahead and share you're own personal before/after pictures and your own experience. However, this forum is not a venue to freely promote your products and/or services.

You are also required to add a disclosure statement in your forum signature that you work for this company. To do this, go to the top of the forum, click "Your Info" and then on the left hand side click "Edit Signature".

Best wishes,

Bill

emd80,

In looking back at your profile, it's obvious that you work for the company but nowhere in your blog have you said you've used this service personally. However, your first post on this topic implies that you've personally restored your hair using this method.

Have you used this product personally and how did this product change your life?

Again, you are welcome to share your own personal experience and photos. You are also welcome to discuss the technique, even if you haven't gone through it yourself. However, you must disclose your affiliation with the company and you must keep your posts educational rather than promotional.

I've also made adjustments to your profile since the majority of it was promotional.

Bill

• 10 months later...
If you are not happy with the fullness of your hair even after a hair transplant, please write back to me. This procedure changed my life.

i already have been doing interlink for 2 years and i am very happy with it my question is where can you buy just the hair so i can have my tech put it in...do you know a place ? i know this hair comes from china and i have not found a place in the states that i can just buy the hair...as you know the interlinks is expensive

it eventually falls out and you have to get them replaced...you really have to be committed doing this atleast twice a month you have to get filler and this is not cheap thats why i was looking to see if anyone knew where to buy the hair