Natural HT of Temporal Points

Hi there, thought i would open this up to the forum and see what others views may be.

I'm looking to finish of my work with touching up on my Temporal points. However my concern is i have quite coarse wirey hair. Has anyone had their TP'S done with similar hair characteristics? And if so did it look natural?

Regards

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Temple points and wirey, coarse hair unfortunately do not make a good combination. The hair at the temple point is by nature finer and softer than the rest of the hair on the head. It can be done and done well but closer scrutiny with this hair type makes the work easier to see as being a transplant.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

It would, no question about it, but the problem is that nape hair is not permanent. It is just as susceptible to loss as the hair that is already lost so it is a temporary solution at best that unfortunately could leave scarring behind as a result.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

There is lazer therapy that will soften the hair if it is too coarse. I have never seen it done but I know SMG does it.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Irish, I have extremely coarse hair and I have had Dr. Feller do my temple points twice. The first time was a small FUE (200/side). The second procedure is just 5 months out but I can tell you it already has made a huge difference in my appearance and it looks very natural.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hairthere.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I knew something was missing when i used to look side on at myself but just thought it was because my hair had receded, but now i have my hair back on top i still have the same problem that has always bothered me. My left TP has receded completely and the right is starting to go. I just think its the final piece in the jigsaw puzzle for me.

That makes me feel better getting it done now knowing you had good result with the same type of hair as myself :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014