Bosley Philadelphia, Dr. Michael J. Cornwell???

RSL85

Hi All, I’m a 26 year old male who has been losing hair since about 22. I’m finally thinking of getting a HT. Anyway, I went for a Bosley consultation last week and was told by one of their consultants that I'm class 5A I will need anywhere from 1800-2000 grafts and that Dr. Michael J. Cornwell, M.D will conduct the procedure. I have another appointment scheduled with Dr. Michael J. Cornwell next week.

Has anyone heard of him????? Please provide feedback….

Also, they provided a quote of about $4.75 a graft plus a $845 fee “for everything else, e.g., medications, anesthesia, post-op healing kit, post-op visits, etc”

Is that a good price???

Lastly, if possible, please provide other doctors in the Philadelphia area that I can maybe visit.

I would like to have this procedure sometime soon so a prompt response will be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

He's not far from you. You should also check out Rahal in Ottawa which, as finding the best HT doc goes, is pretty close too. You can put the docs name in the search field and see their results in various posts

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

I've read a lot of great reviews about Dr. Feller. I think that I'm going to drive to NY to have a consultation with him. Have you guys heard anything about him???

I've read a lot of great reviews about Dr. Feller. I think that I'm going to drive to NY to have a consultation with him. Have you guys heard anything about him???

I had my ht with dr feller. Great doc, great dude! Set up a consultation with him, but also consult with a couple other docs as well.

Bosley has hacked up more patients than anyone! Stay away from those people!!

Dr. Lindsey in Virginia or Dr. Feller in New York are your best bet.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

RSL85,

Welcome! There is an abundance of world class docs in and around the NY area. Check out our interactive map for a complete listing of all the hair restoration physicians we recommend. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

By the way, you can't go wrong with any of the docs suggested above. Do your research and choose the best doc for you.

Good luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

RSL85,

You may want to check out some of the docs in New York. For example True & Dorin. Take your time and don't rush into anything.

If you live in the Philly area you can't go wrong wth Dr Feller, on the flip so you can go VERY WRONG WITH BOSLEY !