Opinions Please

Quiff01

Ok,

Approaching the age of 31, been on fin for four months now, I feel my hairline is gradually getting worse, or could it just be a mature hairline? Im getting tired of styling my hair in a way to hide it, and have been consiering some hairline work. I must say the rest of my hair is very thick and no signs of any miniturization.

First 2 x pics are just washed with it pulled back, the other two are styled with toppik.

Any opinions?

Thanks,

hair1.jpg.26be82c3406e7f05af5ab680004efebc.jpg

hair2.jpg.35f2f4670d6612e35c99114706238921.jpg

Belfast-20120612-01491.jpg.236b3fa9032bf6a95b6c907e1b64f394.jpg

5b32d3404954b_hair3.jpg.703508f0aa89fdcf90381836b4d6b068.jpg

to be honest mate, ive seen lads in their early 20's with hairlines that are in much much worse condition thatn yours. im couple years younger than you and have the same hairline however most men in my year at school are balding even the ones who had really thick hair, you look liek you have thick hair, maybe get on propecia to keep what you have, be consistent with it too

im on month 5 with my finpecia and have seen small regrowth at the front... good luck

Hey mate,

Since its only been 4 months on finasteride then it would be best to see out a full year before considering a HT. honestly the toppik makes your hairline appear so much thicker and fuller! Quite amazing.

I'm 23 and you have a better hairline then me lol. Honestly I wouldn't bother of I had your hair, but hey that's my opinion. It'd be best to also take cleaner photos and abit further back.

The pics are really bad and it is hard to tell anything.

I would stay on fin longer and keep an eye on things. If it is MPB, it is slow, and you seem to have the best type.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Cheers guys, I might hold off and say what fin does and maybe start adding minox??

Yes, absolutely add minox as long you don't get any skin irritation from it.

• 1 month later...