Considering Transmed Turkey 3,000 FUE

Hi guys,

I emailed Transmed for a quotation on a 3,000 graft FUE HT and they quoted 4,800 Euros. Is this reasonable? I've been looking for alternatives on this forum but to be honest there is so many I don't know where to start! Can anyone recommend any other possible clinics as close to the UK as possible?! Thank you!

Hi guys,

I emailed Transmed for a quotation on a 3,000 graft FUE HT and they quoted 4,800 Euros. Is this reasonable? I've been looking for alternatives on this forum but to be honest there is so many I don't know where to start! Can anyone recommend any other possible clinics as close to the UK as possible?! Thank you!

That is cheap, too cheap for my liking.

No personal experience of him but Dr De Reys (who used to head up the Pro Hair cliinc in Belgium) offers 2500 grafts for about 7000EUR. From what I know he seems to have a good deal of FUE experience. There's a chap on here who posted his results recently.

Dr Bisanga would be in the ball park figure of 10,000EUR for that number of grafts.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Thanks for the replies. The name of the doctor wasn't mentioned however, I've been told that the procedure will be carried out by an experienced plastic surgeon and not a nurse etc. I'll ask who the doctor will be and see if I can find out. Thanks a lot.

Based on my research, i beleive dr. Keser is the best FUE doctor in turkey (he only does FUE). He's not that cheap though, i think he charges around 3.5 euro a graft so for 3000 graft it would cost you around 10,500 euro

You cannot afford to waste 3000 grafts, that is a significant percentage of your donor supply.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

No I am saying no one ideally can afford to waste 3000 of their donor supply however big or small it is.

The surgeons MPBsucks has listed are all excellent and they all document a consistent high level of work.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Exactly.

We all know what the reputation of this industry is like and I personally I wouldn't take the risk.

The surgeons above are proven quality.

That is just my opinion.

Thanks for all the replies guys. This is very helpful. There's no way I could afford anywhere near 10,00 Euro. Transmed seem to have a very good reputation which is why I was considering them. Would FUT be much cheaper and are the results nowhere near as good? Thanks all for your comments. It is a huge help!

You are not buying a new car, its surgery on your head! If you feel comfortable with Transmed then I wish you all the best. FUT is considered the gold standard in HT surgery. FUT is cheaper but you need to do your research thoroughly and look at both options for the pros and cons. You should seriously consider online consults with the top doctors irrespecitive of the prices so you gain more professional opinions.

Thank you. Where is a good place to start with online consults?

Hello mate,

Can I suggest you get in touch with Spex (well respected hair vet on here), he's based in the UK and you can call him and have a chat. This is a great web site for research and information.

Bucks

Hey vpergrm,

I paid 7000 euros for 3000 grafts with Dr De Reys. He charges less and does a great job - I think some of the criticism is because he's undercutting the other docs here on the forum ;)

Glad you like the photos, I'm going to add some more soon.

Cheers,

Will