Celebrities and Concealer tactics

chrisdav

We know Jason Gardiner wears concealer and lots of it.

I think its safe to say that Rooney has been wearing concealer all along as this is his result from the other day.

What a shame so many will fall into the trap.

That is why it is so important to do your research hey Wayne :)

5b32d2aa0e488_article-2141834-13010D3B000005DC-268_634x4101.jpg.b8526c2cb4f975ac1aeadf85899c783b.jpg

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I saw those pictures on the news yesterday. Not great.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Lets not forget the state of his hair loss before the HT and apparently he only had 3000grafts. Also , his hair is a bit longer.

I know some say hair looks better the longer it gets, but I dont think thats the case. My hair without any concealer looks better shorter than with any length.

For the amount of work hes had done, I think it looks good.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

It is raining, his hair is wet and parted, he has it a little longer, etc.. If it is only 3,000 grafts, he did well--laid a foundation and if he kept this hair to 20 years I think he would be very happy. As stated, let us not forget where he was before--he has obtained a significant cosmetic difference.

So he used concealers early on. I doubt he was trying to "trick" us--he did this to make himself feel better and had the guts to come out and admit it knowing he would be heavily scrutized. Waht Zeiring/Gardnine did was go out on television and lie. The HT doctor lied. Stood up and showed a false product. His attempt on his website to make up for it by showing the actual results from the same period (thinner) will not be noticed by many and the damage was done.

Ha ha ha busted I said in the other thread this would happen. I hope all the doubters on here see this I can't believe people actually doubted the fact. Was there a story with this photo?

All in all it's not a bad result considering but I wish these celebs would just be real although he's not as bad as gardiner going on tv to publicise his doctor with fake results. Wayne has indirectly miss lead the public as he knew the public would be watching but not half as bad as gardiner.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Hey Mate,

Interesting point! Many celebrities will use hair pieces or Topik to cover their areas of balding. There is a lot of pressure for people in this category to deliver a certain look which helps to sell whatever it is they are selling. Some have fear that getting a hair restoration will delay their availability due to needed time to heal. Some are even afraid of the after effects such as scarring and discoloration. There is always a risk in getting a hair transplantation, but many more are satisfied when choosing a reliable hair restoration surgeon to do their procedure, and seeing quality results.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum