Contest: Do you Want to Help this Community Grow? Cash Prize for Winner

Do you want to help spread the good news about this community and help others find real hair loss solutions? Participate in this contest and potentially win $50 cash. Also, all participants will receive a 20% discount off their next order via our already discounted hair loss product shop. See the second post below on winnings details. Read below for details on how to participate.

I recently joined a publishing community called "HubPages" in order to spread the word about our community far and wide. I've already posted several articles and intend on presenting information about our community, hair loss, treatments, and hair restoration. Your votes and comments on each article will help as well as "following" me on "HubPages".

To participate and help this community grow, all you have to do is go to www.hubpages.com, create an anonymous account, follow me and vote our articles up. You can find and follow my profile by clicking "follow" on my HubPages profile page.

Articles I've written so far include:

Does Hair Grow Thicker and Faster After Shaving

What Causes Hair Loss?

Hair Loss and How to Stop It

Generic Rogaine Foam for Hair Loss: It's Finally Here

Your participation will help spread the good news about our community along with helping other hair loss sufferers find the latest news on hair loss and hair restoration.

I look forward to your involvement in helping this community grow.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm offering a $50 cash gift card to the member who proves to be the most active in participating on our HubPages articles and profile once our profile's reputation reaches 80. You can help increase our reputation on HubPages by voting our articles up, following my profile and commenting. You will also increase the likelihood of winning by liking or posting any of our articles on Facebook or twitter.

Also, everyone who participates will receive a 20% discount off your next order via our online hair loss treatment shop. Just be sure to notify me when you participate so I can make sure you receive this substantial discount.

Of course, the greatest reward is helping other hair loss succeeded find this community and get the latest hair loss news without the hype.

I look forward to your participation in this contest.

Bill

Dr. Charles,

Anyone who is enthusiastic about this community and spreading the news far and wide about up to date hair restoration treatments without the hype is encouraged to participate. That includes world renowned hair transplant surgeons such as yourself :-).

All you have to do to participate is join HubPages and visit my profile to begin following, voting and commenting on on our articles. For enthusiasts who want to contribute their own wit and wisdom, feel free to create your own articles linking back to your websites and our community when appropriate :-).

I've posted a few new articles for anyone who's interested in viewing, voting and commenting.

Is My Hair Loss Genetic?

HairgrowthMD Promox and Remox as Hair Loss Treatments?

Best wishes,

Bill

NHP, it looks like you got this. I just joined under the id SeanFUE.

By the way the real rogaine foam generic isn't really out yet. The original rogaine that is out has another ingredient (glycerin) I believe. I think it may effect it a little because if it didn't then the real foam wouldn't have that as an ingredient. It being used as an ingredient alters the rogaine foam formula maybe? I'll double chek.

Edited by Sean

Thanks for everyone's help so far.

Given the news related to the alleged possibility of "permanent" sexual side effects associated with Propecia and lawsuits against Merck, I polled several leading hair restoration physicians and wrote a hub about it.

Propecia for Treating Hair Loss: Is it Worth the Risk? What the Experts are Saying

Feel free to read, comment, vote and follow the article.

To discuss the content in this important subject on our forum, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far. My HubPages score has increased but has been fluctuating. Apparently there's not as much activity on my articles and involvement from people as I would like.

Thus, I encourage those who've already participated and those who haven't to get involved.

Ultimately, the only real fair way to declare a winner is by awarding the member who:

1. Has followed me at Bill Seemiller on HubPages

2. Has the greatest number of comments on my articles

3. Has the highest personal hubscore

The latter increased with activity and involvement. Thus, in addition to reading, commenting and voting on my articles, I encourage you to get involved by creating your own hubs, adding a photo to their profile, commenting on other's and/or participating on their forum, etc.

I look forward to your continued involvement in this contest and if we're all lucky, I'll be able to declare a winner in the near future.

Let's get busy hubbing :-).

Bill