Dr Bisanga 1527 grafts 2 days post op befor/after pics

Congrats on the proceedure. The straight on view makes it really difficult to see the work that was done. Any other shots?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I've been wanting this procedure for the years so I can honestly say I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and once this grows out I won't have to worry about what I look like anymore. I can now go live my life.

Edited by jmghair

I would like to add that so far the donor area looks great. 2 days post op and it is not very noticeable even at this early stage. No pain or bleeding and minimal redness. Dr Bisanga used a .80mm punch which was small enough. The recipient has no swelling or bleeding or pain either so the healing process is going great.

I've been wanting this procedure for the years so I can honestly say I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and once this grows out I won't have to worry about what I look like anymore. I can now go live my life.

That minor recession affected the way you lived your life? Seriously?

Keeping in mind you only had 1500 grafts, I think its a good result. You'll be happy, though keep in mind, the next 2 months are going to be tough, since your lifestyle will become sedentary. Congrats.

It may sound a little ridiculous for those with more extensive loss but hair loss affects us all in different ways. I would never settle for partial coverage and if I couldn't at least give the illusion of a full head of hair I'd just throw in the towel and shave it. This may seem like a partial recession but it drastically affects my look. Something just looked off because I have a long face already and an egg shaped head.

Keeping in mind you only had 1500 grafts, I think its a good result. You'll be happy, though keep in mind, the next 2 months are going to be tough, since your lifestyle will become sedentary. Congrats.

I don't know about the next two months. Two weeks is enough before being able to resume activity after fue.

Levrais Dr. B was a pleasure to have work on me as well as his techs who were understanding as well as cute. I'll be sure to send him a Christmas card this year.

That was my impression as well. There was even some free singing from one of the techs, lol. Do you recall who your techs were? I actually did send them some flowers after the op.

Edited by Levrais

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

There was an African American from Texas who did my anesthesia, a Polish girl who was placing grafts, a girl from Spain that mixed the prp and a French African. I didn't think to ask names.

Edited by jmghair

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Would you mind sharing pics of your donor area after the operation ? What kind of tool Dr.Bisanga uses ?

I understood from your last post that Dr.Bisanga doesn't place the grafts himself ? if that's true, this is something would put me off from him as FUE has to be done by a very experienced person. I am not sure if I misunderstood you ?

Thanks again for sharing and please keep us updated.

Nasser the surgeon does the most artistic skill necessitated portion of the surgery which is punching the grafts and making the donor slits/holes. Punching the grafts requires experience and skill because of the possibility of transecting grafts and graft survival. Making the donor slits and holes requires the surgeon to match the existing angle and pattern of hair. Dissection and placing the grafts themselves in the holes can be done by a team of trained techs and does not require so much artistic skill. Dr Bisanga however did place some of the grafts himself then left the room and would come back routinely and check on the progress as the techs continued and placed a few more. Dr Bisanga uses a manual punch only. For me he used a .80 punch. Here is a donor pic immediately post op.

tn_IMG_1335.jpg.90be48214195064148c8443348288666.jpg

Edited by jmghair