Sunnys HT with Dr Path - 4 months and 4 days. A few pics added to my site

Heres what I said on my blog.

well its been 4 months and 4 days since my HT. Progress is happening so Im pretty happy with how things are going. My hair is fine and blonde so its hard to see in pics but Ive added a few anyway. Ive also lost 12 pounds in the last 6 weeks, down to 170 with 30 inch waist and muscled up a bit as well with my 6 week, 6 days a week 60 workout program that has always got me fast results. so Im feeling pretty good right now.

Im looking forward to the next few months of growth. The crown is taking longer which is normal but Im pretty patient about it all. My hairline looks much better and has grown quite fast. Its not very dense but my native frontal hair isnt either. still getting the odd pimple. been having them for 3 months now....a pain in the butt cz theyre very noticeable on my crown......cheers

Sunny

hi sunny!!!!!!!!! how ve u been? gd to hear things r fine at ur end!!! lost some weight and gained some hair? sounds like a double winner icon_smile.gif

hows the scar? i suppose it should have healed already?

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Hi WB. Im doing pretty good. I dont even think about the scar anymore. cant feel it either. Im ready for another haircut so will see if they say anything. my crown is taking longer to grow but the hair is there, just very fine and short....heres a pic.....cheers.

4months_007_(Medium).jpg.b3b07cad16f7451fbf53601c191627b2.jpg

It's a bit too early to say on the progress of your transplant but it looks nice and clean and the hair line design looked good. I don't think anyone is going to be looking at your hair fella there all going to be looking at the muscle definition on your arms, looking good! Hope everything grows in the way you are hoping for.

Originally posted by The bald and the beautiful:

I don't think anyone is going to be looking at your hair fella there all going to be looking at the muscle definition on your arms

And what if he wears jacket or long sleeves? icon_smile.gif

...:-) well Ive had my days of being looked at by the ladies. Most people cross the road before they get to me now...:-) luckily I found a lady who thinks I look good when shes not wearing her contacts and from a distance in a fog.....lol. Heres a pic of me when i was 29 at a bodybuilding comp. I started losing hair at 26 and its disappeared gradually over the years. Im almost 56 now.....aging sucks man......lol.

4476320567a5390528978l_(Medium).jpg.6d62f6766082222111c5a2371e9a0ff5.jpg

wow those bulging biceps are so glaring to the ladies that i m sure they wun prob focus on the hair sir icon_smile.gif look at bruce willis, who has snagged a seriously gorgeous underwear model!

Anyway jokes aside, u have any photos on the scar??

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

A jacket or sleeves isn't going to hide those Guns! I think you're in really good shape full stop and the fact that you are in your 50s is really impressive. All the best to you and I hope the transplant is the icing on the cake. Ps I could do with a few training tips because I keep on picking up a shoulder injury and its really getting on my nerves.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. Im seeing growth already and am quite confident I'll have a good result considering the amount of hairloss i had.

Bill, i gave up competing a long time ago. I had a choice...keep going and take drugs to keep up with the others or stop. i chose to stop. I could have done well in NZ at the time if I took the juice but it was against my principles.....so I won the novice Mr NZ and a few regional open titles....at the time bodybuilding was a big deal to me but now Im glad I didnt take steroids.

BB, Ive had shoulder injuries in the past. currently I have a tendon giving me trouble in my elbow....its very annoying and painful for bicep and lat work. shoulders tho get used in almost every upper body exercise. my shoulder injury was a rotator, on top of the shoulder and quite painful. my thoughts on any injury are that the worst thing you can do is stop working the muscle. Instead you need to strengthen it. You just need to be careful with the exercises you choose and do slow controlled reps.

so you need to strengthen the shoulder even tho you have the injury. not easy. If its front delt then bench presses will kill it so move to cable flyes. Cable exercises are great with injury areas because they allow you full control and sustained tension without going heavy.

If its side delt dont do lateral raises. switch to a bent over cable lateral if it dosnt hurt but one side at a time and then do a seated machine press, and alternate, one set of bent laterals then a set of machine seated press. you pre exhaust with the laterals so you dont need to go heavy on the presses but still give the shoulders agood workout. One important thing. with presses only go to HALF WAY down. let the plates just touch at half way then press again. Its a half movement but will enable you to strengthen your delts with still decent weights.

Its hard to advise without specifics but with a shoulder injury you cant go too heavy. dont do behind neck press or standing lateral raise unless theres no pain at all....be careful of dips as well. they can cause a shoulder injury to blow up.

For me I kept up the pre exhaust with medium weight presses....sometimes I even went heavy an thrashed them.....took me 3 months but the shoulder strengthened and healed with no size loss at all.

Now Im working thru this friggin elbow injury....aging sucks big time cz I like to go as heavy as i can but cant....the body wont take it anymore....so bicep curls and lat work hurt but Im persevering and warming up slowly but still doing the same exercises but only with a medium weight...pees me off but Im hoping it will slowly come right. good luck with the shoulder. cheers

sunny

damn it sunny. besides hair probs, looks like we share another common ailment but mine not that bad... but yes i cant do lat raise or the likes... now i dun train with weits anymore. basic push up and pull up to maintain thats all

hey u have any pics on ur scar?