sheath

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Dutch.

Janna from Shapiro medical group is organizing it.

Between 4pm and 7pm at the Rembrandt Hotel London.

Dr Feriduni will be coming and im sure it will be a good turn out.

Wow a London meet do you know if these docs that are coming shapiro's, feriduni etc... are doing london consults that week or day etc...?

Would love to not have to travel to the us or belgium and have a consultation in london!

Anyone have any info?:confused:

Hi

The link to the info is here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165093-spring-hair-meet-up-london-may-5th-2012-a.html

Rep from Bisanga will be there along with Dr Feriduni, Doctors from Hattingen hair, Dr Lupanzula, Janna from SMG, Rep from Hasson & wong (Garageland), Mick from Farjo. I might have missed some out - Janna will know.

I think Dr Lupanzula (contact him for an appointment) will be carrying out consultations on the day prior to the meet up, as will Dr Feriduni. I will contact Daphne at Feriduni's office to get some more info about his consults.

There will be a few HT veterans there too - Bigmac (Smg), Me (3yr post op Feriduni) Ejj (had repair with Bisanga) and no doubt a few others and a few newbies.

Should be great.

Sounds like it's going to be an awesome get-together.

There's no way I can make it, unfortunately, but hopefully I can make the next one and put faces to all the names!

Too bad you can't make this one. I'm looking forward to seeing Shapiro Medical patients, the attending physicians and clinic reps as well as putting names to faces of other forum members.

To all Feriduni patients,

Did you have to pay a 1000 Euro deposit? Is it safe etc? I get very spooked about handing large sums of money over to people I do not know and especially who are in a different country.

To all Feriduni patients,

Did you have to pay a 1000 Euro deposit? Is it safe etc? I get very spooked about handing large sums of money over to people I do not know and especially who are in a different country.

Hey sheath,

I have never dealt with such an ethical clinic before. Dr Feriduni and his whole staff including Cristian and all the nurses are honest and genuine people - it's part of the reason I went with them.

It's 1,000 EUR deposit per surgery day, so I paid 2,000 EUR deposit. You can trust this clinic, I have been there every day for the past 2 weeks (except for the bank holiday) and they are simply brilliant. Even the terms on the deposit are extremely fair, you have a 14 day notice period I believe, and if you miss the surgery through injury or ill health they refund your deposit, unlike some other clinics.

If you would like to speak to me about them, feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Most hair restoration clinics will require a deposit. In the USA, the average amount of the deposit is $1000 to $2000. Each clinic has their own refund policy and it's important to know the clinic's policy before sending the money.

BTW, so you pay 1-2k deposit a couple of weeks prior to the operation & then you settled the full bill on the day of operation by cash ? You don't have to pay the entire sum a few weeks before the operation ? Because some surgeons ask for the WHOLE amount to be settled before the surgery & that makes some people nervous, including me. Especially when you're not from the same country

Dutch, the contract I got from Dr Feriduni was like Bens - full payment 21 days before surgery, no exceptions - I think this is the standard one. If your op is 1 day, you pay 1,000 EUR deposit, 2 days 2,000 EUR. I think Jazzy maybe negotiated his own terms :-)

Ok guys.

Well I've informed them I would like to proceed with the booking and requested the terms & conditions of the deposit etc. we'll see what sort of arrangement I can come to.

Exciting stuff for me.......finally I will beat this receding hairline!!!!

Yeah I was discussing this with Cristian yesterday, I mentioned that there were quite a few of us on these forums who have / are about to post our stories on here, which is great news. It's a shame that so many of their excellent case studies don't get published but I guess it's not always possible to get permission from the client.

The only thing that Feriduni clinic was missing is a visa card machine. They dont accept credit card, just cash. But when it comes to refund they are very decent and straight forward, no questions asked. I got my full refund back when I decided to cancel my scar revision this summer. Thanks to Daphne, such a great representative.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I know people say do not go by locality of HT doc and i agree for sure, i just think with Ferudini being in Belgium it is an ideal location for those based in Europe/UK

If i am deemed suitable he will definately be a preferred choice

BTW, so you pay 1-2k deposit a couple of weeks prior to the operation & then you settled the full bill on the day of operation by cash ? You don't have to pay the entire sum a few weeks before the operation ? Because some surgeons ask for the WHOLE amount to be settled before the surgery & that makes some people nervous, including me. Especially when you're not from the same country

Hi Dutch as England said i negotiated my own terms. I paid the 2000 euros in December.

If i was to transfer all the money it would have had to be done 21 days before the surgery because of the time it takes to threw.

The only thing that Feriduni clinic was missing is a visa card machine. They dont accept credit card, just cash. But when it comes to refund they are very decent and straight forward, no questions asked. I got my full refund back when I decided to cancel my scar revision this summer. Thanks to Daphne, such a great representative.

Hariri.

They do accept credit cards.

The day i was leaving a guy was paying by card.