Shampoo

Hey guys, was wondering if you all could make a recommendation on a hair growth shampoo. I asked this a while ago so I wanted to see if there is any new shampoo I could try which I am not aware of. I have been using Revita for a while but the formula has gotten really thick and its a hassle to use sometimes. I have heard revivogen is comparable in quality. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Man, the topic of shampoo has become popular around here lately...NO SHAMPOO will regrow hair...however, some great one to use are revita, revivogen(thats what I use) and Nizoral...only use Nizoral a couple of times a week..thats all that its needed...

In the end...shampoo can help, but you need to use it in conjunction with Rogaine and Propecia..

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

• 5 months later...

Revita or Regenepure. Regenepure has better ingredients but Revita feels better to use and leaves the hair thicker. Both are great and contains the ingredient Ketoconazole which is said to inhibit DHT. Both are also SLS free.

• 3 weeks later...

you should try the LEIMO Scalp Therapy Day Treatment is an intensive antioxidant treatment designed to deliver a rich blend of Saw Palmetto extracts to help safeguard against the build up of DHT in the scalp and follicle. DHT is one of the primary reasons for problematic hair in both men and women. The LEIMO Scalp Serum Night Treatment is an ultra concentrated natural formula that fights against the effects of thinning hair and DHT. Helping to reduce these effects, allows the hair follicles to rejuvenate and produce thicker and stronger hair.

Leimo US